Honda Accord: Moonroof Switch Test/Replacement
1. Remove the front Individual map lights (see page 22-258).
2. Disconnect the moonroof switch 12P connector (A) and map light 3P connector (B).
3. Remove the moonroof switch (C) from the map light housing (D).
4. Check for continuity between the terminals in each switch position according to the table.
5. If the continuity is not as specified, replace the illumination bulb (E) or the switch.
6. Install the switch and light in the reverse order of removal.
To open the sunglasses holder, push then release the indent. It will unlatch and swing down. To close it, push it until it latches. Make sure the holder is closed while you are driving. S ...
1st, 2nd, and 3rd Clutch Reassembly
Special Tools Required Clutch Spring Compressor Set 07LAE-PX40000 NOTE: Hold the spring compressor in a vise with soft jaws. Be careful not to damage the clutch drum. 1 Soak the clutch discs tho ...