Honda Accord: Moonroof Switch Test/Replacement
1. Remove the front Individual map lights (see page 22-258).
2. Disconnect the moonroof switch 12P connector (A) and map light 3P connector (B).
3. Remove the moonroof switch (C) from the map light housing (D).
4. Check for continuity between the terminals in each switch position according to the table.
5. If the continuity is not as specified, replace the illumination bulb (E) or the switch.
6. Install the switch and light in the reverse order of removal.
Special Tools Required Belt Tension Release Tool Snap-on YA9317 or equivalent, commercially available 1. Move the auto-tensioner (A) with the belt tension release tool (B) in the direction of the ...
With Premium Audio System 1. Remove the glove box (see page 20-174). 2. Disconnect the connectors (A). 3. Remove the bolt (B) and loosen the bolts (C) securing the stereo amplifier (D). 4. ...
Oil Pressure Switch Replacement
1. Disconnect the oil pressure switch connector (A), then remove the oil pressure switch (B). 2. Remove any old liquid gasket from the switch and switch mounting hole. 3. Apply a very small am ...