Honda Accord: Middle Crossmember Gusset Replacement
NOTE: Take care not to scratch the body.
1. Remove the rear side trim panel (see page 20-127).
2. Pull back the rear part of the carpet as needed.
3. Remove the bolts (A, B), then remove the middle cross-member gusset (C).
4. Install the gusset in the reverse order of removal.
When installing the mounting bolts for the middle cross-member gusset (A), tighten the mounting hardware in the sequence shown. If the mounting bolts are not tightened in this sequence, damage to the quarter panel will occur.
Washer Tube Replacemen
1. Remove the right front inner fender (see page 20-290). 2. Remove the windshield washer nozzles and clips, then remove the tubes. *1:USA models *2: Canada models 3. Install in the reverse or ...
The security system helps to protect your vehicle and valuables from theft. The horn sounds and a combination of headlights, parking lights, side marker lights and taillights flashes if someo ...