Honda Accord: Middle Crossmember Gusset Replacement
NOTE: Take care not to scratch the body.
1. Remove the rear side trim panel (see page 20-127).
2. Pull back the rear part of the carpet as needed.
3. Remove the bolts (A, B), then remove the middle cross-member gusset (C).
4. Install the gusset in the reverse order of removal.
When installing the mounting bolts for the middle cross-member gusset (A), tighten the mounting hardware in the sequence shown. If the mounting bolts are not tightened in this sequence, damage to the quarter panel will occur.
Rear Door Latch Replacement
4-door NOTE: Put on gloves to protect your hands. 1. Remove the door panel and the inner handle (see page 20-38). 2. Remove the plastic cover as needed (see step 3 on page 20-42). 3. Detac ...
Transmission Fluid Pressure Switch A
(2nd Clutch) Replacement
1. Remove the intake air duct. 2. Disconnect the connector (A) from the transmission fluid pressure switch A (2nd clutch) (B), and remove the transmission fluid pressure switch A (2nd clutch). ...
Mainshaft Bearing and Oil Seal
Special Tools Required -Adjustable Bearing Puller, 2 5 - 4 0 mm 07736-A01000B -Driver Handle, 15 x 135L 07749-0010000 -Attachment, 62 x 68 mm 07746-0010500 -Attachment, 72 x 75 mm 07746-0010600 1 ...