Honda Accord: Middle Crossmember Gusset Replacement
NOTE: Take care not to scratch the body.
1. Remove the rear side trim panel (see page 20-127).
2. Pull back the rear part of the carpet as needed.
3. Remove the bolts (A, B), then remove the middle cross-member gusset (C).
4. Install the gusset in the reverse order of removal.
When installing the mounting bolts for the middle cross-member gusset (A), tighten the mounting hardware in the sequence shown. If the mounting bolts are not tightened in this sequence, damage to the quarter panel will occur.
Cylinder Head Cover Installation
1. Thoroughly clean the head cover gasket and the groove. 2. Install the head cover gasket (A) in the groove of the cylinder head cover (B). 3. Check that the mating surfaces are clean and dry ...
Expansion Valve Replacement
1. Remove the evaporator core (see page 21-67). 2. Remove the insulator (A) and bolts, then remove the expansion valve (B) and O-rings (C). 3. Install the expansion valve in the reverse order o ...