Honda Accord: Middle Crossmember Gusset Replacement
NOTE: Take care not to scratch the body.
1. Remove the rear side trim panel (see page 20-127).
2. Pull back the rear part of the carpet as needed.
3. Remove the bolts (A, B), then remove the middle cross-member gusset (C).
4. Install the gusset in the reverse order of removal.
When installing the mounting bolts for the middle cross-member gusset (A), tighten the mounting hardware in the sequence shown. If the mounting bolts are not tightened in this sequence, damage to the quarter panel will occur.
You can set the temperature synchronously for the driver side and the passenger side in synchronized mode. 1. Press the SYNC button. - The system will switch to the synchronized mode. ...
Automatic Climate Control Sensors
The automatic climate control system is equipped with a sunlight sensor and an interior temperature sensor. Do not cover or spill any liquid on them. ...
Fuel Pump/Fuel Gauge Sending Unit
1. Remove the fuel tank unit (see page 11 -320). 2. Remove the fuel level sensor (fuel gauge sending unit) (A) from the fuel tank unit (B). 3. Check these items before installing the fuel tank ...