Honda Accord: Main Valve Body Disassembly, Inspection, and Reassembly
1. Clean all parts thoroughly in solvent, and dry them with compressed air. Blow out all passages.
2. Do not use a magnet to remove the check balls, it may magnetize the balls.
3. Inspect the valve body for scoring and damage.
4. Check all valves for free movement. If any fail to slide freely, do the valve body repair procedure (see page 14-275).
5. Coat all parts with ATF during assembly.
Output Shaft (Countershaft) Speed
NOTE: For A/T models (see page 14-188). M/T 1. Disconnect the output shaft (countershaft) speed sensor 3P connector (A). 2. Remove the output shaft (countershaft) speed sensor (B). 3. Instal ...
Transmission End Cover
End Cover Installation Exploded View Special Tools Required Mainshaft Holder 07GAB-PF50101 NOTE: Refer to the Exploded View as needed during the following procedure. 1. Install the mainshaft ...