Honda Accord: Main Valve Body Disassembly, Inspection, and Reassembly
1. Clean all parts thoroughly in solvent, and dry them with compressed air. Blow out all passages.
2. Do not use a magnet to remove the check balls, it may magnetize the balls.
3. Inspect the valve body for scoring and damage.
4. Check all valves for free movement. If any fail to slide freely, do the valve body repair procedure (see page 14-275).
5. Coat all parts with ATF during assembly.
ODS Unit Replacement
Removal 1. Do t h e battery t e r m i n a l disconnection procedure (see page 22-91), t h e n w a i t at least 3 minutes before s t a r t i ng work. 2. Remove t h e f r o n t passenger's seat (s ...
Adjusting the Sound
1. Press the SETTINGS button. 2. Rotate to select Audio Settings, then press . 3. Rotate to select Sound, then press . Rotate to scroll through the following choices: The SVC ...