Honda Accord: Main Valve Body Disassembly, Inspection, and Reassembly
1. Clean all parts thoroughly in solvent, and dry them with compressed air. Blow out all passages.
2. Do not use a magnet to remove the check balls, it may magnetize the balls.
3. Inspect the valve body for scoring and damage.
4. Check all valves for free movement. If any fail to slide freely, do the valve body repair procedure (see page 14-275).
5. Coat all parts with ATF during assembly.
Front Bumper Fog Light Cover
2-door NOTE; Take care not to scratch the front bumper. 1. Remove the front bumper (see page 20-255). 2. Remove the screws (A, B), then remove the front bumper fog light cover (C) from the fro ...
Front Door Glass Outer Weatherstrip
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not to scratch the door. 1. Remove t h e s e Items: - Door panel - 2-door (see page 20-12) - 4-door (see page 20-17) - Plastic cover ...
This command group allows you to change or customize HFL basic settings. To set a 4-digit passcode to lock the HFL system for security purposes: Press and release the HFL Talk button before ...