Honda Accord: Main Valve Body Disassembly, Inspection, and Reassembly
1. Clean all parts thoroughly in solvent, and dry them with compressed air. Blow out all passages.
2. Do not use a magnet to remove the check balls, it may magnetize the balls.
3. Inspect the valve body for scoring and damage.
4. Check all valves for free movement. If any fail to slide freely, do the valve body repair procedure (see page 14-275).
5. Coat all parts with ATF during assembly.
Symptom Troubleshooting Index
When the vehicle has one of these symptoms, check for a diagnostic trouble code (DTC) with the HDS. If there is no DTC, do the diagnostic procedure for the symptom, in the sequence listed, until yo ...
DTC P0506: idle Control System RPM Lower Than Expected NOTE: Before you troubleshoot record all freeze data and any on-board snapshot, and review the general troubleshooting information (see page ...