Honda Accord: Main Valve Body Disassembly, Inspection, and Reassembly
1. Clean all parts thoroughly in solvent, and dry them with compressed air. Blow out all passages.
2. Do not use a magnet to remove the check balls, it may magnetize the balls.
3. Inspect the valve body for scoring and damage.
4. Check all valves for free movement. If any fail to slide freely, do the valve body repair procedure (see page 14-275).
5. Coat all parts with ATF during assembly.
If equipped The moonroof can be tilted up in the back for ventilation, or it can be slid back into the roof. Use the switch on the front ceiling to operate the moonroof. You must turn the ...
Valve, Spring, and Valve Seal
Special Tools Required Valve Spring Compressor Attachment 07757-PJ1010A Identify the valves and the valve springs as they are removed so that each item can be reinstalled in its original position. ...
Information Display The information display shows the odometer, trip meter, engine oil life, outside temperature (if equipped), and maintenance item code(s). To switch the display, press and ...