Honda Accord: Driver and Passenger Safety
This section gives you important information about how to protect yourself and your passengers. It shows you how to use seat belts. It explains how your airbags work. And it tells you how to properly restrain infants and children in your vehicle.
- Important Safety Precautions
- Your Vehicle’s Safety Features
- Protecting Adults and Teens
- Additional Information About Your Seat Belts
- Additional Information About Your Airbags
- Protecting Children - General Guidelines
- Protecting Infants and Small Children
- Selecting a Child Seat
- Installing a Child Seat
- Protecting Larger Children
- Carbon Monoxide Hazard
- Safety Labels
When the parking lights are turned on and the ignition switch is in ON (w*1, you can use the brightness control knob to adjust instrument panel brightness. Brighten: Turn the knob to the righ ...
Passenger's Airbag Cutoff Indicator Replacement
1. With navigation: Remove the dashboard center vent (see page 20-178). 2. Without navigation: Remove the audio unit (see page 23-114). 3. Disconnect the 6P connector (A) from the passenger's ...
DTC B1280: Turn Signal Switch Circuit Malfunction NOTE: If you are troubleshooting multiple DTCs, be sure to follow the instructions in B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode A (see page 22-134). 1. ...