Honda Accord: Driveshaft Inspection
1. Check the inboard boot (A) and the outboard boot (B) on the driveshaft (C) for cracks, damage, leaking grease, and loose boot bands (D). If any damage is found, replace the boot and the boot bands.
2. Check the driveshaft for cracks and damage. If any damage is found, replace the driveshaft.
3. Check the inboard joint (E) and the outboard joint (F) for cracks and damage. If any damage is found, replace the inboard joint or the outboard joint as an assembly.
4. Hold the inboard joint and turn the front wheel by hand, then make sure the joint is not excessively loose. If necessary, replace the inboard joint or the outboard joint as an assembly.
Control Unit Input Test
NOTE: Before testing, troubleshoot the multiplex integrated control unit first, using B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode A (see page 22-134), Driver's MICU 1. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0), ...
Control Unit Input
1. Remove the driver's dashboard lower cover (see page 20-166). 2. Remove the screws, then disconnect the 28P connector (A) from the HandsFreeLink control unit (B). 3. Inspect the connector an ...
Ball Joint Removal
Special Tools Required - Ball Joint Thread Protector, 14 mm 07AAE-SJAA100 - Ball Joint Thread Protector, 12 mm 07AAF-SDAA100 - Ball Joint Thread Protector, 10 mm 07AAF-SECA120 - Ball Joint Remover ...