Honda Accord: Driveshaft Inspection
1. Check the inboard boot (A) and the outboard boot (B) on the driveshaft (C) for cracks, damage, leaking grease, and loose boot bands (D). If any damage is found, replace the boot and the boot bands.
2. Check the driveshaft for cracks and damage. If any damage is found, replace the driveshaft.
3. Check the inboard joint (E) and the outboard joint (F) for cracks and damage. If any damage is found, replace the inboard joint or the outboard joint as an assembly.
4. Hold the inboard joint and turn the front wheel by hand, then make sure the joint is not excessively loose. If necessary, replace the inboard joint or the outboard joint as an assembly.
Important Maintenance Precautions
If you have the required service done but do not reset the display, or reset the display without doing the service, the system will not show the correct maintenance intervals. This can lead ...
Oil Pan Installation
1. Remove all of the old liquid gasket from the oil pan mating surfaces, the bolts, and the bolt holes. 2. Clean and dry the oil pan mating surfaces. 3. Apply liquid gasket, P/N 08717-0004,0871 ...
Label Locations These labels are in the locations shown. They warn you of potential hazards that can cause serious injury or death. Read these labels carefully. If a label comes off or becomes h ...