Honda Accord: Fuel Cap Adapter Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- Take care not to scratch the body.
1. Remove the fuel pipe protector (see page 20-294).
2. Remove the fuel cap (A) by turning it counterclockwise, and remove the screw.
3. Remove the bolts, and lower the fuel filler pipe (A), then remove it from the fuel cap adapter (B).
4. Turn the fuel cap adapter (A), then remove it.
5. Install the adapter in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - Make sure the fuel cap adapter is properly installed on the fuel filler pipe. Take care not to deform the packing of the adapter.
- Apply medium strength liquid thread lock to the fuel filler pipe mounting bolts before reinstallation.
DTC P0443: EVAP Canister Purge Valve Circuit Malfunction Special Tools Required Vacuum Pump/Gauge, 0 - 3 0 In.Hg, Snap-on YA4000A or equivalent commercially available NOTE: Before you troubleshoo ...
You can manually select various functions of the climate control system when it is in fully automatic mode. All other features remain automatically controlled. Making any manual selection ca ...
Control Unit Input Test
NOTE: Before testing, troubleshoot the multiplex integrated control unit first, using B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode A (see page 22-134), and make sure the lighting system works properly. Driver ...