Honda Accord: Fuel Cap Adapter Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- Take care not to scratch the body.
1. Remove the fuel pipe protector (see page 20-294).
2. Remove the fuel cap (A) by turning it counterclockwise, and remove the screw.
3. Remove the bolts, and lower the fuel filler pipe (A), then remove it from the fuel cap adapter (B).
4. Turn the fuel cap adapter (A), then remove it.
5. Install the adapter in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - Make sure the fuel cap adapter is properly installed on the fuel filler pipe. Take care not to deform the packing of the adapter.
- Apply medium strength liquid thread lock to the fuel filler pipe mounting bolts before reinstallation.
Storing a Driving Position in Memory
Store a driving position only when the vehicle is parked. 1. Turn the ignition switch to the ON (II) position. You cannot add a new driving position to the memory unless the ignition switch ...
Accelerator Pedal Module
1. Disconnect the APP sensor connector (A). 2. Remove the accelerator pedal module (B). NOTE: The APP sensor is not available separately. Do not disassemble the accelerator pedal module. 3. ...
Power Window Master Switch Input
NOTE: Before testing, troubleshoot the multiplex integrated control unit first, using B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode A (see page 22-134). 1. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0), open and clos ...