Honda Accord: Fuel Cap Adapter Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- Take care not to scratch the body.
1. Remove the fuel pipe protector (see page 20-294).
2. Remove the fuel cap (A) by turning it counterclockwise, and remove the screw.
3. Remove the bolts, and lower the fuel filler pipe (A), then remove it from the fuel cap adapter (B).
4. Turn the fuel cap adapter (A), then remove it.
5. Install the adapter in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - Make sure the fuel cap adapter is properly installed on the fuel filler pipe. Take care not to deform the packing of the adapter.
- Apply medium strength liquid thread lock to the fuel filler pipe mounting bolts before reinstallation.
Interior Light Switch
With moonroof NOTE: The Interior light switch is built into the moonroof switch, and it switches the front individual map light OFF and DOOR positions. 1. Remove the front individual map lights ...
Carrier Bearing Outer Race
Special Tools Required -Driver Handle, 15 x 135L 07749-0010000 -Attachment, 78 x 80 mm 07NAD-PX40100 -Attachment, 72 x 75 mm 07746-0010600 NOTE: -The bearing and the bearing outer race should be ...
On models with 5-speed manual transmission, or models with 6-speed manual transmission The manual transmission is synchronized in all forward gears for smooth operation. It has a lockout so ...