Honda Accord: Fuel Cap Adapter Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- Take care not to scratch the body.
1. Remove the fuel pipe protector (see page 20-294).
2. Remove the fuel cap (A) by turning it counterclockwise, and remove the screw.
3. Remove the bolts, and lower the fuel filler pipe (A), then remove it from the fuel cap adapter (B).
4. Turn the fuel cap adapter (A), then remove it.
5. Install the adapter in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - Make sure the fuel cap adapter is properly installed on the fuel filler pipe. Take care not to deform the packing of the adapter.
- Apply medium strength liquid thread lock to the fuel filler pipe mounting bolts before reinstallation.
Remote Audio Controls
Three controls for the audio system are mounted in the steering wheel hub. These let you control basic functions without removing your hand from the wheel. The VOL button adjusts the volume ...
Ignition Switch Replacement
NOTE: SRS components are located In the area. Review the SRS component locations 4-door (see page 24-21), 2-door (see page 24-23), and precautions and procedures (see page 24-25) before doing repai ...