Honda Accord: Protecting Children - General Guidelines
Children depend on adults to protect them. However, despite their best intentions, many adults do not know how to properly protect child passengers.
If you have children, or ever need to drive with a child in your vehicle, be sure to read this section. It begins with important general guidelines, then presents special information for infants, small children, and larger children.
- All ChildrenMust Be Restrained
- All Children Should Sit in a Back Seat
- The Passenger’s Front Airbag Can Pose Serious Risks
- If YouMust Drive with Several Children
- If a Child Requires Close Attention
- Additional Safety Precautions
1. Remove the center console panel (see page 20-157). 2. Disconnect the 6P (or 7P*) connector from the seat heater switch, then remove the switch. *: Front passenger's seat heater switch 3. ...
Trim Remowal/Installatlon - Rear Side Area
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* *Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 2-door SRS components are located in this area. Review the SRS c ...