Honda Accord: Protecting Adults and Teens
- Close and Lock the Doors
- Adjust the Front Seats.
- Adjust the Seat-Backs
- Adjust the Head Restraints
- Fasten and Position the Seat Belts
- Maintain a Proper Sitting Position
- Advice for Pregnant Women
- Additional Safety Precautions
Front Passenger's Power Window
Switch input Test
1. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0), open and close the driver's door, then remove the front passenger's (passenger's) power window switch. - â€¢ 4-door (see page 22-306) â€¢ 2-door (see pa ...
Front Seat Active Head Restraint
NOTE: If the vehicle has been in a collision, always inspect the active head restraint, even if they appear reusable, by doing the following procedure. 1. Driver's seat (manual height adjustable ...
Ignition Coil and Spark Plug
1. Remove the ignition coil cover (A). 2. Disconnect the ignition coil connectors (B), then remove the ignition coils (C). 3. Remove the spark plug and inspect them (see page 4-20). 4. Appl ...