Honda Accord: XM Antenna Replacement
1. Remove the headliner (see page 20-140).
2. Remove the nut (A) from the XM antenna (B).
3. Disconnect the connector (C) and remove the XM antenna.
4. Install the XM antenna in the reverse order of removal.
Out-of-Round and Taper 1. Remove the crankshaft from the engine block (see page 7-14). 2. Remove the crankshaft position (CKP) pulse plate from the crankshaft (see page 7-30). 3. Clean the cr ...
MAP Sensor Replacement
1. Disconnect the MAP sensor connector (A). 2. Remove the MAP sensor (B). 3. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal with a new O-ring (C). ...