Honda Accord: XM Antenna Replacement
1. Remove the headliner (see page 20-140).
2. Remove the nut (A) from the XM antenna (B).
3. Disconnect the connector (C) and remove the XM antenna.
4. Install the XM antenna in the reverse order of removal.
Precautions While Driving
• In Rain Avoid driving in deep water and on flooded roads. This can damage the engine or driveline, or cause electrical component failure. • Other Precautions If there is a strong impact w ...
Specifications (4-cylinder models)
Dimensions Dimensions Weights Weights Air Conditioning Air Conditioning Engine Engine Seating Capacities Seating Capacities Capacities Capacities * 1: Including the coolant in ...
You can set the temperature synchronously for the driver side and the passenger side in synchronized mode. 1. Press the SYNC button. - The system will switch to the synchronized mode. ...