Honda Accord: AM/FM Antenna Repair
NOTE: To make an effective repair, the broken section must be no longer than one Inch.
1. Lightly rub the area around the broken section (A) with fine steel wool, then clean it with isopropyl alcohol.
2. Carefully mask above and below the broken portion of the window antenna wire (B) with cellophane tape (C).
3. Using a commercially available rear window defogger repair kit, apply a heavy coat of paint (A) extending about 1/8" on both sides of the break. Allow 30 minutes to dry.
4. Check for continuity in the repaired wire.
5. Apply a second coat of paint in the same way. Let it dry 3 hours before removing the tape.
AM/FM Antenna Amplifier Replacement1. Remove the C-pillar trim. вЂў 4-door (see page 20-110) вЂў 2-door (see page 20-110) 2. Disconnect the connectors (A) from the AM/FM antenna amplifier (B). 4-Door 2-Door 3. Remove ...
XM Antenna Replacement1. Remove the headliner (see page 20-140). 2. Remove the nut (A) from the XM antenna (B). 3. Disconnect the connector (C) and remove the XM antenna. 4. Install the XM antenna in the reverse ...
Power Mirror Switch
1. Remove the power window master switch. вЂў 4-door (see page 22-305) вЂў 2-door (see page 22-306) 2. Disconnect the 13P connector from the power mirror switch (A). 3. Check for contin ...
To Turn Everything Off
To turn the system completely off, press the ON/OFF button. Keep the system completely off for short periods only. To keep stale air and mustiness from collecting, you should have the fan ru ...
Install the iPod® dock connector or the USB flash drive to the USB port. • Do not leave the iPod® or USB flash drive in the vehicle. Direct sunlight and high temperatures may damage it. ...