Honda Accord: AM/FM Antenna Repair
NOTE: To make an effective repair, the broken section must be no longer than one Inch.
1. Lightly rub the area around the broken section (A) with fine steel wool, then clean it with isopropyl alcohol.
2. Carefully mask above and below the broken portion of the window antenna wire (B) with cellophane tape (C).
3. Using a commercially available rear window defogger repair kit, apply a heavy coat of paint (A) extending about 1/8" on both sides of the break. Allow 30 minutes to dry.
4. Check for continuity in the repaired wire.
5. Apply a second coat of paint in the same way. Let it dry 3 hours before removing the tape.
DRIVER'S UNDER-DASH FUSE/RELAY BOX CONNECTOR P (20P) BRAKE PEDAL POSITION SWITCH 4P CONNECTOR GAUGE CONTROL MODULE 32P CONNECTOR VSA OFF SWITCH BP CONNECTOR YAW RATE-LATERAL ACCELE ...
Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement
Front 1. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0). 2. Release the clamp (A), then disconnect the wheel speed sensor connector (B). 3. Remove the bolts and the wheel speed sensor (C). 4. Install ...
Passenger's Airbag Cutoff Indicator Replacement
1. With navigation: Remove the dashboard center vent (see page 20-178). 2. Without navigation: Remove the audio unit (see page 23-114). 3. Disconnect the 6P connector (A) from the passenger's ...