Honda Accord: Warm Up TWC Removal/Installation
1. Raise the vehicle on a lift.
2. Remove the secondary H02S (Sensor 2) (see page 11-197).
3. Remove the bolts (A).
4. Remove the WU-TWC bracket (B).
5. Lower the vehicle.
6. Remove the frame brace (see page 20-306).
7. Remove the A/F sensor (Sensor 1) (see page 11-197).
8. Remove the upper converter cover (A).
9. Remove the WU-TWC (B) and the gaskets (C).
10. Remove the converter cover (A).
11. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal with new gaskets.
Sound Quality Diagnosis
Special Tools Required Diagnostic CD 07AAZ-SDBA100 Use the following tests to check sound quality. NOTE: Before beginning the following tests, write down the customer's bass, treble, fader and b ...
Shaft Assembly and Housing Installation Exploded View NOTE: Refer to the Exploded View as needed during the following procedure. 1. Install the differential assembly in the torque converter ...
Lower Arm B Replacement
1 Raise and support the vehicle (see page 1-13). 2. Remove the rear wheel. 3. Remove the lower arm B mounting bolts, then remove lower arm B. NOTE: Use new mounting bolts during reassembly. ...