Honda Accord: Under-floorTWC Removal/Installation
1. Raise the vehicle on a lift.
2. Remove the exhaust pipe hangers (A).
3. Remove the under-floor TWC (B).
4. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal with new gaskets (C) and new self-locking nuts (D).
Front Impact Sensor Replacement
Removal 1. Do t h e battery t e r m i n a l d i s c o n n e c t i o n procedure (see page 22-91), t h e n w a i t at least 3 m i n u t e s before s t a r t i ng work. 2. Remove t h e f r o n t b ...
• HFL Buttons (Pick-up) button: Press to go to the Phone Call screen or to answer an incoming call. (Hang-up/back) button: Press to end a call or to cancel a command. (Talk) button: Pr ...
Power Steering Hose, Line, and Pressure Switch
Note these items during installation: -Connect each hose to the corresponding line securely until it contacts the stop on the line. Install the clamp or adjustable clamp at the specified distance ...