Honda Accord: Trunk Lid Torsion Bar Replacement
Special Tools Required
Torsion Bar Assembly Tool 07AAF-SNAA100
1. Remove the trunk lid torsion bars (A) from the torsion bar center clip (B).
3. Remove the torsion bar center clip (A) from the body.
4. Install the torsion bars In the reverse order of removal, and note these Items: - The shapes of the right torsion bar (A) and the left torsion bar (B) are shown. Install the torsion bars properly.
- Adjust the torsion bars forward or rearward with the torsion bar assembly tool.
- The torsion bars were Installed at the factory in the normal position as shown.
- Make sure the trunk lid opens properly and locks securely.
Use the audio/information screen to customize certain features. • How to customize With the ignition switch is in ON , press the SETTINGS button. Rotate to select Audio Settings, Phone Se ...
Your vehicle has several identifying numbers in various places. The vehicle identification number (VIN) is the 17-digit number your dealer uses to register your vehicle for warranty purpose ...
This section gives you tips on starting the engine under various conditions, and how to operate the manual and automatic transmissions. It also includes important information on parking your ...