Honda Accord: Trunk Lid Adjustment
1. Remove the rear shelf (see page 20-128).
2. Pry up the notches (A) to release the rear hooks (B), and pull up the cap (C) to release the side hooks (D), then remove the cap.
3. Slightly loosen the trunk lid hinge bolts (E) and the striker bolts (F).
4. Adjust the trunk lid (G) alignment in the following sequence: - Adjust the trunk lid hinges (H) right and left, as well as forward and rearward, by using the elongated holes. Take care not to hit the rear window when loosening the bolts.
- Turn the trunk lid edge cushions (I), in or out as necessary, to make the trunk lid fit flush with the body at the rear and side edges.
- Adjust the fit between the trunk lid and the trunk lid opening by moving the striker (J).
5. Tighten each bolt to the specified torque.
6. Make sure the trunk lid opens properly and locks securely.
7. Reinstall all removed parts.
Climate Control Unit
Removal / Installation
With Navigation 1. Remove the passenger's dashboard undercover (see page 20-170). 2. Disconnect the connectors (A). Loosen the bolt (B) and remove the bolts (C) from the climate control unit (D) ...
Navigation Communication Line Circuit
1. Operate the climate control system in several modes. Is the climate control system OK? YES-Go to step 2. NO-Do the self-diagnostic function with the HDS (see page 21-102) or climate control ...
Oil Pump Overhaul
Exploded View Oil Pump Removal 1. Turn the crankshaft pulley so its top dead center (TDC) mark (A) lines up with the pointer (B). NOTE: The other pointer (C) is not used. 2. Remove the oil ...