Honda Accord: Trunk Lid Adjustment
1. Remove the rear shelf (see page 20-128).
2. Pry up the notches (A) to release the rear hooks (B), and pull up the cap (C) to release the side hooks (D), then remove the cap.
3. Slightly loosen the trunk lid hinge bolts (E) and the striker bolts (F).
4. Adjust the trunk lid (G) alignment in the following sequence: - Adjust the trunk lid hinges (H) right and left, as well as forward and rearward, by using the elongated holes. Take care not to hit the rear window when loosening the bolts.
- Turn the trunk lid edge cushions (I), in or out as necessary, to make the trunk lid fit flush with the body at the rear and side edges.
- Adjust the fit between the trunk lid and the trunk lid opening by moving the striker (J).
5. Tighten each bolt to the specified torque.
6. Make sure the trunk lid opens properly and locks securely.
7. Reinstall all removed parts.
• Vehicle Specifications • Engine Specifications • Fuel • Battery • Washer Fluid • Light Bulbs • Brake/Clutch Fluid • Automatic Transmission (CVT) Fluid • M ...
Audio-HVAC Display Unit
Without Navigation NOTE; вЂў Put on gloves to protect your hands. вЂў Take care not to scratch the dashboard. 1. Remove the audio unit (see page 23-114) and the center display visor (se ...
Rear Seat Access Cable Replacement
2-door Passenger's Seat NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not to kink the rear seat access cable. - The right rear seat access cable is shown; the left rear seat access ...