Honda Accord: Power Seat Adjustment Switch Test/Replacement
1. Remove the driver's seat (see page 20-194).
2. Remove the power seat adjustment switch knobs (A) and the recline cover from the driver's seat.
вЂў 4-door (see page 20-234) вЂў 2-door (see page 20-226)
3. Remove the two screws and the power seat adjustment switch (B).
4. Disconnect the 12P connector from the power seat adjustment switch.
5. Reinstall the adjustment switch knobs to the switch.
6. Check for continuity between the terminals in each switch position according to the table.
*:There is continuity without operating a switch.
7. If the continuity is not as specified, replace the switch.
Driver's Power Seat Motor Test1. Remove the d r i v e r ' s seat (see page 20-194). 2. Remove t h e p o w e r seat adjustment switch knobs a nd t h e recline cover f r om t h e seat. вЂў 4-door (see page 20-234) вЂў ...
Component Location Index
With navigation system ...
VSA activation indicator does not go off, and no DTCs are stored NOTE: If the VSA modulator was replaced prior to the activation indicator turning on, do the VSA sensor neutral position memorizati ...
• Creeping The engine runs at a higher idle speed and creeping increases. Keep the brake pedal firmly depressed when stopped. • Kickdown Quickly depressing the accelerator pedal while drivin ...