Honda Accord: Power Seat Adjustment Switch Test/Replacement
1. Remove the driver's seat (see page 20-194).
2. Remove the power seat adjustment switch knobs (A) and the recline cover from the driver's seat.
вЂў 4-door (see page 20-234) вЂў 2-door (see page 20-226)
3. Remove the two screws and the power seat adjustment switch (B).
4. Disconnect the 12P connector from the power seat adjustment switch.
5. Reinstall the adjustment switch knobs to the switch.
6. Check for continuity between the terminals in each switch position according to the table.
*:There is continuity without operating a switch.
7. If the continuity is not as specified, replace the switch.
This chapter includes your vehicle's specifications, locations of identification numbers, and other information required by regulation. ...
Headlights become very hot during use; do not touch them or any attaching hardware immediately after they have been turned off. Before adjusting the headlights: вЂў Park the vehicle on a level ...