Honda Accord: Trunk Lid Cushion Replacement
1. Remove the trunk lid cushion (A) by pulling it out to detach the clips.
2. Replace the trunk lid cushion with a new one.
3. Install the trunk lid cushion by pushing on the clip areas until the clips snap into place.
VTC Actuator Inspection
1. Remove the cam chain (see page 6-62). 2. Loosen the rocker arm adjusting screws (see step 2 on page 6-81). 3. Remove the camshaft holder (see step 3 on page 6-81). 4. Remove the intake c ...
Component Location Index
4-door 2-door ...
Important Safety Precautions
• Always wear your seat belt A seat belt is your best protection in all types of collisions. Airbags are designed to supplement seat belts, not replace them. So even though your vehicle is equi ...