Honda Accord: Power Mirror Actuator Test
1. Remove the mirror mount cover (see page 20-62).
2. Disconnect the 8P connector (A) from the power mirror actuator (B).
3. Check the actuator operation by connecting battery power and ground according to the table.
4. If the mirror fails to work properly, check for an open or high resistance in the wire between the connector and the mirror holder. If the wire is OK, replace the mirror actuator.
5. Measure the resistance between terminals No. 1 and No. 3 of the 8P connector. There should be about 7 0 .
6. If the resistance is not as specified, check for an open or high resistance in the wire between the connector and the mirror holder. If the wire is OK, replace the mirror holder.
Audio, Navigation, and Telematics
Special Tools ...
Audio System Theft Protection*
The audio system is disabled when it is disconnected from the power source, such as when the battery is disconnected or goes dead. • Reactivating the audio system 1. Set the power mode to ON, ...
Battery Removal and Installation
NOTE: The battery terminal disconnection and reconnection procedure (see page 22-91) must be done before and after doing this procedure- Some systems store data in memory that is lost when the batt ...