Honda Accord: Power Mirror Actuator Replacement
1. Remove the mirror holder (see page 20-63).
2. Remove the power mirror (see page 20-62), and disconnect the power mirror 8P connector from the door wire harness.
3. Remove the gasket (A).
4 Remove the screws from the power mirror 8P connector (B).
5. Record the power mirror 8P connector terminal locations and wire colors.
6. Disassemble the power mirror 8P connector (A), and remove all terminals from it.
7. Remove the cover (A).
8. Remove the three screws, and separate the mirror housing (B) from the bracket (C).
9. Remove the screws and the actuator (A).
1. Route the wire harness (A) of a new actuator through the hole in the bracket (B).
2. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal.
3. Insert the new actuator terminals into the connector in the original arrangement.
Terminal side of male terminals
4. Apply E P T sealer to the intersection of the wire harness and the 8P connector, then install the 8P connector in the reverse order of removal.
5. Install the gasket in the reverse order of removal.
6. Reassemble in the reverse order of disassembly.
NOTE: Be careful not to break the mirror when reinstalling it to the actuator.
7. Reinstall the mirror assembly on the door.
8. Operate the power mirror to ensure smooth operation.
Adjust the Seat-Backs
Adjust the driver’s seat-back to a comfortable, upright position, leaving ample space between your chest and the airbag cover in the center of the steering wheel. Passengers with adjustab ...
Fuel Pipe Protector Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not to scratch the body. - When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage. 1. Remove the le ...
Hood Latch Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not to scratch the body or the related parts. 1. Remove the front grille cover: - 2-door (see page 20-274) - 4-door (see page 20-274) ...