Honda Accord: Ignition Coil and Spark Plug Removal/Installation
1. Remove the ignition coil cover (A).
2. Disconnect the ignition coil connectors (B), then remove the ignition coils (C).
3. Remove the spark plug and inspect them (see page 4-20).
4. Apply a small amount of anti-seize compound to the plugs into the cylinder head, finger tight. Toque them to18N-m(1.8 kgf-m, 13 Ibfft).
5. Install the ignition coils, then connect the ignition coil connectors.
6. Install the ignition coil cover.
Ignition Timing Inspection1. Connect the Honda Diagnostic System (HDS) to the data link connector (DLC) (see step 2 on page 11-3). 2. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II). 3. Make sure the HDS communicates with the vehic ...
Spark Plug Inspection1. Remove the ignition coils (see page 4-20). 2. Remove the spark plugs, then inspect the electrodes and the ceramic insulator. - Burned or worn electrodes may be caused by these conditions: ...
Headlight (High'Beam) 1. Disconnect the 2P connector (A) from the headlight Headlight (High Beam): 60 W 2. Turn the bulb socket 45 В° counterclockwise to remove the bulb. 3. Install a new b ...
AM/FM Antenna Amplifier
1. Remove the C-pillar trim. вЂў 4-door (see page 20-110) вЂў 2-door (see page 20-110) 2. Disconnect the connectors (A) from the AM/FM antenna amplifier (B). 4-Door 2-Door 3. Remove ...
DTC B10A2: Driver's MICU (EEPROM) Error NOTE: If you are troubleshooting multiple DTCs, be sure to follow the instructions in B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode A (see page 22-134). 1. Clear the D ...