Honda Accord: Ignition Coil and Spark Plug Removal/Installation
1. Remove the ignition coil cover (A).
2. Disconnect the ignition coil connectors (B), then remove the ignition coils (C).
3. Remove the spark plug and inspect them (see page 4-20).
4. Apply a small amount of anti-seize compound to the plugs into the cylinder head, finger tight. Toque them to18N-m(1.8 kgf-m, 13 Ibfft).
5. Install the ignition coils, then connect the ignition coil connectors.
6. Install the ignition coil cover.
Change the shift position in accordance with your driving needs. • Shift lever positions You cannot change the power mode from ON to VEHICLE OFF (LOCK) unless the shift lever is in (P. The ve ...
Customer Service Information
Honda dealership personnel are trained professionals. They should be able to answer all your questions. If you encounter a problem that your dealership does not solve to your satisfaction, please ...
Your vehicle has several convenient storage areas: Glove box Door and seat-back pockets Roof-rack (if installed) Center pockets Console compartment Trunk, including the rear seat when fold ...