Honda Accord: Fuel Pressure Test
Special Tools Required
- Fuel Pressure Gauge 07406-004000B
- Fuel Pressure Gauge Attachment Set 07AAJ-S6MA150
1. Relieve the fuel pressure (see page 11-306).
2. Attach the fuel pressure gauge set and the fuel pressure gauge.
3. Start the engine, and let it idle.
- If the engine starts, go to step 5.
- If the engine does not start, go to step 4.
4. Check to see if the fuel pump is running: Listen to the fuel filler port with the fuel fill cap removed. The fuel pump should run for 2 seconds when the ignition switch is first turned to ON (II).
- If the pump runs, go to step 5.
- If the pump does not run, do the fuel pump circuit troubleshooting (see page 11-301).
5. Read the fuel pressure gauge. The pressure should be 333-382 kPa (3.4-3.9 kgf/cm2,48-55 psi).
- If the pressure is OK, the test is complete.
- If the pressure is out of specification, replace the fuel pressure regulator (see page 11-323) and the fuel filter (see page 11 -324), then recheck the fuel pressure.
Rear Door Weatherstrip Replacement
4-door NOTE; - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not to scratch the door. - Take care not to damage the front upper corner clip (black) and the rear upper corner clips (black ...
Overview The electrical compass shows the azimuth information in 8-directions (N, NE, E, SE, S, SW, W, NW) to the audio-HVAC display unit via the audio unit. Starting Operation When the igniti ...
Overview of Contents
Contents A convenient reference to the sections in this manual. Your Vehicle at a Glance A quick reference to the main controls in your vehicle. Driver and Passenger Safety Important informat ...