Honda Accord: Fuel Pressure Test
Special Tools Required
- Fuel Pressure Gauge 07406-004000B
- Fuel Pressure Gauge Attachment Set 07AAJ-S6MA150
1. Relieve the fuel pressure (see page 11-306).
2. Attach the fuel pressure gauge set and the fuel pressure gauge.
3. Start the engine, and let it idle.
- If the engine starts, go to step 5.
- If the engine does not start, go to step 4.
4. Check to see if the fuel pump is running: Listen to the fuel filler port with the fuel fill cap removed. The fuel pump should run for 2 seconds when the ignition switch is first turned to ON (II).
- If the pump runs, go to step 5.
- If the pump does not run, do the fuel pump circuit troubleshooting (see page 11-301).
5. Read the fuel pressure gauge. The pressure should be 333-382 kPa (3.4-3.9 kgf/cm2,48-55 psi).
- If the pressure is OK, the test is complete.
- If the pressure is out of specification, replace the fuel pressure regulator (see page 11-323) and the fuel filter (see page 11 -324), then recheck the fuel pressure.
Lower Arm B Replacement
1 Raise and support the vehicle (see page 1-13). 2. Remove the rear wheel. 3. Remove the lower arm B mounting bolts, then remove lower arm B. NOTE: Use new mounting bolts during reassembly. ...
Clutch Pedal, Clutch Pedal Position Switch, and
Clutch Interlock Switch Adjustment
NOTE: - For a cruise control problem, check the clutch pedal position switch (see page 4-45). - For a clutch interlock operation problem, check the clutch interlock switch (see page 4-9). - R ...
General Troubleshooting Information
How to Use the Self-diagnostic Function The HVAC control unit has a self-diagnostic function for the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system. To run the self-diagnostic function, do the ...