Honda Accord: Changing the Wiper Blade Rubber
1. Lift the driver side wiper arm first, then the passenger side.
2. Press and hold the tab, then slide the blade from the wiper arm.
Avoid dropping the wiper arm; it may damage the windshield.
3. Slide the wiper blade out from its holder by pulling the tabbed end out.
4. Remove the retainers from the rubber blade
that has been removed, and mount to a
new rubber blade.
- Correctly align the rubber protrusion and the retainer grooves.
5. Slide the new wiper blade onto the holder
from the bottom end.
- The tab on the holder should fit in the indent of the wiper blade.
6. Slide the wiper blade onto the wiper arm, then push down the lock tab.
7. Lower the passenger side wiper arm first, then the driver side.
Checking Wiper BladesIf the wiper blade rubber has deteriorated, it will leave streaks and the metal wiper arm may scratch the window glass. ...
A/C System Inspection
Before troubleshooting any problem with the air conditioning system, do the following: 1. With the ignition switch in LOCK (0), inspect the A/C components, the pressure lines and the hoses for sta ...
Differential Carrier and Final Driven
1. Remove the final driven gear (A) from the differential carrier (B). NOTE: Differential carrier bolts have left-hand threads. 2. Install the final driven gear in the direction shown on the ...
Special Tools ...