Honda Accord: Engine Oil Gallery Cap Replacement
1. Remove the harness bracket (A), then remove the engine oil gallery cap (B).
2. Clean the O-ring groove and mating surface with the engine oil gallery cap.
3. Apply new engine oil to new O-rings (C). Install the engine oil gallery cap with O-rings, then install the harness bracket.
Regulator Valve Body Disassembly,
Inspection, and Reassembly
1. Clean all parts thoroughly in solvent and dry them with compressed air. Blow out all passages. 2. Inspect the valve body for scoring and damage. 3. Check all valves for free movement. If an ...
High Mount Brake Light Replacement
1. Open the trunk lid. 2. Disconnect the 2P connector (A) from the high mount brake light. High Mount Brake Light: 21 W 3. Turn the bulb socket (B) 45 В° counterclockwise to remove the bulb ...