Honda Accord: Oil Jet Replacement
1. Remove the oil pump (see page 8-17).
2. Remove the baffle plate (see step 8 on page 7-14).
3. Remove the oil jet bolts (A), then remove the oil jets (B).
4. Carefully install the oil jets, and tighten the oil jet bolts.
5. Install the baffle plate (see step 25 on page 7-29).
6. Install the oil pump (see page 8-23).
Oil Jet Inspection
1. Remove the oil jet (see page 8-14), and inspect it as follows.
- Make sure that a 1.2 mm (0.05 in) diameter drill will go through the nozzle hole (A) (1.31 mm (0.052 in) diameter).
- Insert the other end of a 1.9 mm (0.07 in) drill into the oil intake (2.0 mm (0.079 in) diameter). Make sure the check ball (B) moves smoothly and has a stroke of about 2.0 mm (0.079 in).
- Check the oil jet operation with an air nozzle. It should take at least 325 kPa (3.9 kgf/cm2,47psi) to unseat the check ball.
NOTE: Replace the oil jet assembly, if the nozzle is damaged or bent.
2. Carefully install the oil jet. The mounting torque is critical.
Specified Torque: 16 N-m (1.6 kgf-m, 12 Ibfft)
Engine Oil Gallery Cap Replacement1. Remove the harness bracket (A), then remove the engine oil gallery cap (B). 2. Clean the O-ring groove and mating surface with the engine oil gallery cap. 3. Apply new engine oil to new O-r ...
Oil Pump OverhaulExploded View Oil Pump Removal 1. Turn the crankshaft pulley so its top dead center (TDC) mark (A) lines up with the pointer (B). NOTE: The other pointer (C) is not used. 2. Remove the oil ...
Climate Control Switch
Communication Line Circuit
1. Operate the climate control system with the passenger's climate control switch in all modes. Does the climate control system operate? YES-lntermittent failure. Check for loose wires or poor c ...
NOTE: вЂў Before you replace the navigation unit, back-up the customer data using system diagnostic mode Save Users Memory under the Functional Set up (see page 23-186). вЂў Ifthe navigat ...
Housing and Shaft Assembly Removal
Special Tools Required Housing Puller 07HAC-PK40102 1. Remove the ATF feed pipe (A) from the idler gear shaft, and remove the ATF lubrication pipe (B) from the transmission housing. 2. Remove ...