Honda Accord: Lower Arm A Replacement
1. Raise and support the vehicle (see page 1-13).
2. Remove the rear wheel.
3. Remove the parking brake cable mounting bolt (B).
4. Remove the lower arm A mounting bolts, then remove lower arm A.
NOTE: Use new mounting bolts during reassembly.
5. Install lower arm A in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - First install all of the components, and lightly tighten the bolts, then raise the suspension to load it with the vehicle's weight before fully tightening to the specified torque.
- Before installing the wheel, clean the mating surfaces on the brake disc and the inside of the wheel.
6. Check the wheel alignment, and adjust it if necessary (see page 18-5).
To Turn Everything Off
To turn the system completely off, press the ON/OFF button. Keep the system completely off for short periods only. To keep stale air and mustiness from collecting, you should have the fan ru ...
Starting the Engine
1. Apply the parking brake. 2. In cold weather, turn off all electrical accessories to reduce the drain on the battery. 3. Manual transmission: Press the clutch pedal down all the way. The ST ...
Roof and Trunk