Honda Accord: Driving Position Memory System*
You can store two driver’s seat positions with the driving position memory system.
When you unlock and open the driver’s door with a remote, the seat adjusts automatically to one of the two preset positions.
The multi-information display* shows you which remote you used to unlock the vehicle when you enter.
• DRIVER 1 transmitter is linked to memory button 1.
• DRIVER 2 transmitter is linked to memory button 2.
Using the audio/information screen or multiinformation display, you can disable the automatic seat adjustment function.
• Storing a Position in Memory
1. Set the power mode to ON. Adjust the driver’s seat to the desired position.<.
2. Press the SET button.<.
uYou will hear a beep, and the memory button indicator light will blink.<.
3. Press and hold memory button or
within five seconds of pressing the SET
uOnce the seat position has been memorized, the indicator light on the button you pressed stays on.
After you press the SET button, the storing operation will be canceled when:
• You do not press the memory button within five
• You readjust the seat position before the doublebeep.
• You set the power mode to any position except ON.
• Recalling the Stored Position
1. Move the shift lever to .
2. Apply the parking brake.
3. Press a memory button ( or ).
uYou will hear a beep, and the indicator light will blink.
The seat will automatically move to the memorized position. When it has finished moving, you will hear a beep, and the indicator light stays on.
The seat will stop moving if you:
• Press the SET button, or a memory button
• Adjust the seat position.
• Shift into any position except .
• Release the parking brake.
Ignition Switch Replacement
NOTE: SRS components are located In the area. Review the SRS component locations 4-door (see page 24-21), 2-door (see page 24-23), and precautions and procedures (see page 24-25) before doing repai ...
To play the tracks on the current disc in random order, select TRACK RANDOM, and press ENTER on the interface selector. As a reminder, you will see RANDOM next to TRACK on the screen. To tur ...
Center Pocket Removal/Installation
Without Navigation System NOTE; - Take care not to scratch the dashboard or the related parts. - A/T is shown; M/T is similar. 1. Remove the center console panel (see page 20-157). 2. A/T: ...