Honda Accord: Adjusting the Steering Wheel
The steering wheel height and distance from your body can be adjusted so that you can comfortably grip the steering wheel in an appropriate driving posture.
1. Pull the steering wheel adjustment lever up.
- The steering wheel adjustment lever is under the steering column.
2. Move the steering wheel up or down, and in or out.
- Make sure you can see the instrument panel gauges and indicators.
3. Push the steering wheel adjustment lever down to lock the steering wheel in position.
- After adjusting the position, make sure you have securely locked the steering wheel in place by trying to move it up, down, in, and out.
Adjusting the steering wheel position while driving may cause you to lose control of the vehicle and be seriously injured in a crash.
Adjust the steering wheel only when the vehicle is stopped.
Make any steering wheel adjustments before you start driving.
Air Mix Control Motor Test
NOTE: Before testing the motor, check for HVAC DTCs (see page 21-9). 1. Disconnect the 7P connector from the air mix control motor. Incorrectly applying power and ground to the air mix contro ...
Special Tools Required Driver Handle, 15 x 135L 07749-0010000 Attachment, 24 x 26 mm 07746-0010700 Oil Seal Driver Attachment, 96 mm 07ZAD-PNAA100 1. M/T model: Install the crankshaft end bushing ...
1. Inspect the 4th and 5th clutch pistons and the clutch piston check valves (A). 2. If the clutch piston check valve is loose or damaged, replace the clutch piston. 3. Check the spring retain ...