Honda Accord: Door Position Adjustment
NOTE: Check for a flush fit with the body, then check for equal gaps between the front, rear, and bottom door edges and the body. Check that the door and body edges are parallel.
1. Place the vehicle on a firm, level surface when adjusting the doors.
2. Adjust at the hinges (A): - Pad a floor jack (B) with shop towels (C), then use the jack to support the door while adjusting it.
- On the front door: Remove the front inner fender (see page 20-290). Loosen the hinge mounting bolts (D) slightly, and move the door backward or forward, up or down as necessary to equalize the gaps.
- On the rear door: Loosen the hinge mounting bolts (E) slightly, and move the door backward or forward, up or down as necessary to equalize the gaps.
3. If necessary, replace the door mounting bolts with the adjusting bolts made specifically for door adjustment, then adjust at the door: Loosen the door mounting bolts (F) slightly, and move the door up or down as necessary to equalize the gaps, and move it in or out until is not flush with the body.
NOTE: Refer to the Parts Catalog if you need use an adjusting bolt.
4. Check that the door and the body edges are parallel. If necessary, adjust the door cushions (A) to make the rear of the doors flush with the body.
5. Apply touch-up paint to the hinge mounting bolts, and around the hinges.
6. Check for water leaks (see step 9 on page 20-57).
Door Glass AdjustmentNOTE: Check the door weatherstrip and the glass run channel for damage or deterioration, and replace them if necessary. 1. Place the vehicle on a firm, level surface when adjusting the door glas ...
Door Striker AdjustmentMake sure the door latches securely without slamming it. If necessary, adjust the striker (A): The striker nuts are fixed, but the striker can be adjusted slightly up or down, and in or out. 1. ...
Steering Gearbox Installation
Special Tools Required -Subframe Adapter VSB02C000016* -Subframe Alignment Pin 070AG-SJAA10S -Engine Support Hanger, A and Reds AAR-T1256* -Engine Hanger Adapter VSB02C000015* *: Available throug ...
Important Safety Precautions
Refer to the safety information that came with your garage door opener to test that the safety features are functioning properly. If you do not have this information, contact the manufacture ...
To Choose a Track
You can also choose a track directly from a track list. Press ENTER on the interface selector, and the track list screen will be shown. If there are no track names, track numbers are displ ...