Honda Accord: Door Glass Adjustment
NOTE: Check the door weatherstrip and the glass run channel for damage or deterioration, and replace them if necessary.
1. Place the vehicle on a firm, level surface when adjusting the door glass.
2. Remove these items: - Door panel: - 2-door (see page 20-12) - 4-door front door (see page 20-17) - 4-door rear door (see page 20-38) - Plastic cover: .
- Front door (see step 3 on page 20-21) - Rear door (see step 3 on page 20-42) 3. Carefully lower the glass (A) until you can see the nourtting bolts (B), then loosen them.
4. Push the glass against the glass run channel (C), then tighten the glass mounting bolts.
5. Check that the glass moves smoothly.
6. Raise the glass fully, and check for gaps. Also make sure that the glass (A) contacts the glass run channel (B) evenly.
7. Attach the plastic cover making sure it is sealed around its outside perimeter to seal out water.
8. Reinstall the door panel: - 2-door (see page 20-12).
- 4-door front door (see page 20-17).
- 4-door rear door (see page 20-38).
9. Check for water leaks. Run water over the roof and on the sealing area as shown, and note these items: - Use a 12 mm (1/2 in) diameter hose (A).
- Adjust the rate of water flow as shown (B).
- Do not use a nozzle.
- Hold the hose about 300 mm (12 in) away from the door (C).
Rear Door Outer Handle Replacement
4-door NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not to scratch the door. 1. Remove the door panel (see page 20-38). 2. Disconnect the power door lock actuator connector (A) ...
To Change Tracks
Each time you press and release the side of the skip bar or push the interface selector to the right, the player skips forward to the beginning of the next track. Press and release the sid ...
Transmission Fluid Pressure Switch B
(3rd Clutch) Replacement
1. Raise the vehicle on a lift, or apply the parking brake, block both rear wheels, and raise the front of the vehicle. Make sure it is securely supported. 2. Remove the splash shield. 3. Disc ...