Honda Accord: Door Glass Adjustment
NOTE: Check the door weatherstrip and the glass run channel for damage or deterioration, and replace them if necessary.
1. Place the vehicle on a firm, level surface when adjusting the door glass.
2. Remove these items: - Door panel: - 2-door (see page 20-12) - 4-door front door (see page 20-17) - 4-door rear door (see page 20-38) - Plastic cover: .
- Front door (see step 3 on page 20-21) - Rear door (see step 3 on page 20-42) 3. Carefully lower the glass (A) until you can see the nourtting bolts (B), then loosen them.
4. Push the glass against the glass run channel (C), then tighten the glass mounting bolts.
5. Check that the glass moves smoothly.
6. Raise the glass fully, and check for gaps. Also make sure that the glass (A) contacts the glass run channel (B) evenly.
7. Attach the plastic cover making sure it is sealed around its outside perimeter to seal out water.
8. Reinstall the door panel: - 2-door (see page 20-12).
- 4-door front door (see page 20-17).
- 4-door rear door (see page 20-38).
9. Check for water leaks. Run water over the roof and on the sealing area as shown, and note these items: - Use a 12 mm (1/2 in) diameter hose (A).
- Adjust the rate of water flow as shown (B).
- Do not use a nozzle.
- Hold the hose about 300 mm (12 in) away from the door (C).
Rear Door Weatherstrip Replacement4-door NOTE; - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not to scratch the door. - Take care not to damage the front upper corner clip (black) and the rear upper corner clips (black ...
Door Position AdjustmentNOTE: Check for a flush fit with the body, then check for equal gaps between the front, rear, and bottom door edges and the body. Check that the door and body edges are parallel. 1. Place the ve ...
These labels are in the locations shown. They warn you of potential hazards that could cause serious injury or death. Read these labels carefully. If a label comes off or becomes hard to ...
Washer Fluid Level Switch Test
Canada models 1. Remove the right inner fender (see page 20-290). 2. Disconnect the 2P connector (A) from the washer fluid level switch (B). 3. Remove the washer fluid level switch from the w ...
Changing the Wiper Blade Rubber
1. Lift the driver side wiper arm first, then the passenger side. 2. Press and hold the tab, then slide the blade from the wiper arm. NOTICE Avoid dropping the wiper arm; it may damage the ...