Honda Accord: Rear Door Weatherstrip Replacement
NOTE; - Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- Take care not to scratch the door.
- Take care not to damage the front upper corner clip (black) and the rear upper corner clips (black) because they are not.available separately.
- Use a clip remover to remove the clips.
1 Remove the door checker mounting bolt (A) at the B-pillar.
2. Detach the clips (B, C, D), and release the door weatherstrip (E) from the holder (F) of the door sash, then remove the weatherstrip.
3. Install the weatherstrip in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
- Push the clips into place securely.
- Make sure the door weatherstrip is installed in the holder securely.
-Apply medium strength liquid thread lock to the door checker mounting bolt before installation.
- Check for water leaks (see step 9 on page 20-57).
General Troubleshooting Information
DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Codes) The self-diagnostic function of the SRS unit allows it to locate the causes of system problems and store this information in memory. For easier troubleshooting, this ...
Vehicle Identification Number
Manufacturer, Make, and Type of Vehicle 1HG: Honda of America Mfg., inc. Honda passenger vehicle . JHM: Honda Motor Co., Ltd. Honda passenger vehicle Line, Body, and Engine Type CP2: Accor ...