Honda Accord: Deleting all HDD Data
Reset all the menu and customized settings, and delete all music data on the HDD.
1. Turn on the audio system and select the
2. Press the SETTINGS button.
3. Rotate to select Audio Settings, then press .
4. Rotate to select Delete all HDD Data, then press .
- The confirmation message will appear.
5. Rotate to select Yes, then press .
Defaulting All the SettingsReset all the menu and customized settings as the factory defaults. 1. Press the SETTINGS button. 2. Rotate to select System Settings, then press . 3. Rotate to select Factory data rese ...
HomeLink® Universal Transceiver*The HomeLink® Universal Transceiver can be programmed to operate up to three remote controlled devices around your home, such as garage doors, lighting, or home security systems. • Important S ...
Fuel Cap Adapter Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not to scratch the body. 1. Remove the fuel pipe protector (see page 20-294). 2. Remove the fuel cap (A) by turning it counterclockw ...
If an error occurs while playing Pandora®, you may see the following error messages. If you cannot clear the error message, contact a dealer. ...