Honda Accord: Cruise Control Input Test
NOTE: Always make sure that you have the latest Honda Diagnostic System (HDS) software.
1. Connect the HDS to the data link connector (DLC) (see step 2 on page 11 -3).
2. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II).
3. Make sure the HDS communicates with the vehicle and the engine control module (ECM)/powertrain control module (PCM). If it does not communicate, troubleshoot the DLC circuit (see page 11-181).
4. Go to PGM-FI, and check for DTCs (see page 11-3).
5. Do the following tests while monitoring parameters in the PGM-FI DATA LIST with the HDS.
NOTE: Intermittent failures are often caused by loose circuit connections. While monitoring cruise control inputs, flex the circuit wires, and note if any of the test results change.
Transmission End Cover
End Cover Installation Exploded View Special Tools Required Mainshaft Holder 07GAB-PF50101 NOTE: Refer to the Exploded View as needed during the following procedure. 1. Install the mainshaft ...
To Change Tracks
Each time you press and release the side of the skip bar or push the interface selector to the right, the player skips forward to the beginning of the next track. Press and release the sid ...