Honda Accord: Cruise Control Input Test
NOTE: Always make sure that you have the latest Honda Diagnostic System (HDS) software.
1. Connect the HDS to the data link connector (DLC) (see step 2 on page 11 -3).
2. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II).
3. Make sure the HDS communicates with the vehicle and the engine control module (ECM)/powertrain control module (PCM). If it does not communicate, troubleshoot the DLC circuit (see page 11-181).
4. Go to PGM-FI, and check for DTCs (see page 11-3).
5. Do the following tests while monitoring parameters in the PGM-FI DATA LIST with the HDS.
NOTE: Intermittent failures are often caused by loose circuit connections. While monitoring cruise control inputs, flex the circuit wires, and note if any of the test results change.
Piston, Pin, and Confyssfeg EQC
Disassembly 1. Remove the piston from the engine block (see page 7-14). 2. Apply new engine oil to the piston pin snap rings (A), and turn them in the ring grooves until the end gaps are lined ...
Power Mirror Switch
1. Remove the power window master switch. вЂў 4-door (see page 22-305) вЂў 2-door (see page 22-306) 2. Disconnect the 13P connector from the power mirror switch (A). 3. Check for contin ...
HFL System Troubleshooting
NOTE: вЂў Before doing this troubleshooting, refer to General Troubleshooting Information (see page 23-254) to make sure the phone is compatible and configured correctly. вЂў You must be ...