Honda Accord: Cruise Control Combination Switch Test/Replacement
SRS components are located in this area. Review the SRS component locations:
2-door fsee page 24-23)
4-door (see page 24-21)
Precautions and procedures (see page 24-25), in the SRS before doing repairs or service.
1. Remove the driver's airbag (see page 24-211).
2. Disconnect the cable reel subharness 20P connector.
3. Check for continuity between the terminals in each cruise control combination switch position according to the table.
- If there is continuity, and it matches the table, but the cruise control combination switch failure occurred on the cruise control input test, check and repair the wire harness on the switch circuit.
- If there is no continuity in one or both positions, replace the cruise control combination switch (see page 17-7).
Cruise Control Input TestNOTE: Always make sure that you have the latest Honda Diagnostic System (HDS) software. 1. Connect the HDS to the data link connector (DLC) (see step 2 on page 11 -3). 2. Turn the ignition swi ...
Clutch Pedal Position Switch TestM/T model 1. Disconnect the clutch pedal position switch 3P connector (A). 2. Remove the clutch pedal position switch (B). 3. Check for continuity between the terminals according to the table ...
Shift Solenoid Valve Test,
Replacement, and Shift Solenoid
Wire Harness Replacement
1. Connect the HDS to the DLC (A) located under the driver's side of the dashboard. 2. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II). Make sure the HDS communicates with the PCM. If it does not go to the ...
Replacing Rear Bulbs
1. Open the trunk. Remove the screws in the center of each of the two fasteners on the side of the trunk lining. Pull the lining back. 2. Determine which of the three bulbs is burned out: ...
Countershaft Disassembly, Inspection,
1. Inspect the needle bearings for galling and rough movement. 2. Inspect the splines for excessive wear and damage. 3. Check the shaft bearing surface for scoring and excessive wear. 4. Lubr ...