Honda Accord: Steering Wheel Adjustments
Make any steering wheel adjustments before you start driving.
Adjusting the steering wheel position while driving may cause you to lose control of the vehicle and be seriously injured in a crash.
Adjust the steering wheel only when the vehicle is stopped.
1. Push the lever under the steering column all the way down.
2. Move the steering wheel up or down, and in or out, so it points toward your chest, not toward your face. Make sure you can see the instrument panel gauges and indicators.
3. Push the lever up to lock the steering wheel in position.
4. Make sure you have securely locked the steering wheel in place by trying to move it up, down, in, and out.
Ignition Timing Inspection
1. Connect the Honda Diagnostic System (HDS) to the data link connector (DLC) (see step 2 on page 11-3). 2. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II). 3. Make sure the HDS communicates with the vehic ...
VSA Sensor Neutral Position Memorization
NOTE: Do not press the brake pedal during this procedure. 1. Park the vehicle on a flat and level surface, with the steering wheel in the straight ahead position. 2. With the ignition switch i ...
Control Unit Input Test
NOTE: Before testing, troubleshoot the multiplex integrated control unit first, using B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode A (see page 22-134), and make sure the lighting system works properly. Driver ...