Honda Accord: Steering Wheel Adjustments
Make any steering wheel adjustments before you start driving.
Adjusting the steering wheel position while driving may cause you to lose control of the vehicle and be seriously injured in a crash.
Adjust the steering wheel only when the vehicle is stopped.
1. Push the lever under the steering column all the way down.
2. Move the steering wheel up or down, and in or out, so it points toward your chest, not toward your face. Make sure you can see the instrument panel gauges and indicators.
3. Push the lever up to lock the steering wheel in position.
4. Make sure you have securely locked the steering wheel in place by trying to move it up, down, in, and out.
Stabilizer Link Removal/Installation
1. Raise and support the vehicle (see page 1 -13). 2. Remove the front wheel. 3. Remove the self-locking nut (A) and the flange nut (B) while holding the respective joint pin (C) with a hex wr ...
Driver's Seat Position Sensor Operation Check
Check the driver's seat position sensor after driver's seat position sensor replacement. 1. Make sure the driver's seat is all the way forward position. 2. Make sure the ignition switch is in L ...
If YouMust Drive with Several Children
Your vehicle has a back seat where children can be properly restrained. If you ever have to carry a group of children, and a child must ride in front: Place the largest child in the front se ...