Honda Accord: Clutch Pedal Position Switch Test
1. Disconnect the clutch pedal position switch 3P connector (A).
2. Remove the clutch pedal position switch (B).
3. Check for continuity between the terminals according to the table.
- If the continuity is not as specified, replace the clutch pedal position switch (see page 4-46).
- If OK, install the clutch pedal position switch and adjust the pedal height (see page 12-7).
Clutch Wave-plate Phase Difference
1. Place the clutch wave-plate (A) on a surface plate, and set a dial indicator (B) on the wave-plate. 2. Find the bottom (C) of a phase difference of the wave-plate, zero the dial indicator an ...
Sound Quality Diagnosis
Special Tools Required Diagnostic CD 07AAZ-SDBA100 Use the following tests to check sound quality. NOTE: Before beginning the following tests, write down the customer's bass, treble, fader and b ...