Honda Accord: Clutch Pedal, Clutch Pedal Position Switch, and Clutch Interlock Switch Adjustment
NOTE: - For a cruise control problem, check the clutch pedal position switch (see page 4-45).
- For a clutch interlock operation problem, check the clutch interlock switch (see page 4-9).
- Remove the driver's floor mat before adjusting the clutch pedal.
- If there is no clearance between the master cylinder piston and the pushrod, the release bearing will be held against the diaphragm spring, which can result in clutch slippage or other clutch problems.
1 Disconnect the clutch pedal position switch connector and the clutch interlock switch connector.
2. Loosen the clutch pedal position switch locknut (A), and back off the clutch pedal position switch (B) until it no longer touches the clutch pedal (C).
3. Loosen the clutch pushrod locknut (D), and turn the pushrod (E) in or out to get the specified height (F), and the stroke (G) at the clutch pedal. If adjusting the pushrod causes the clutch pedal to contact the clutch pedal position switch, back off the switch further.
F Clutch Pedal Height: 174 mm (6.9 in) G Clutch Pedal Stroke: 130-140 mm (5.1 - 5 . 5 in)
4. Tighten the clutch pushrod locknut (A).
5. With the clutch pedal released, turn in the clutch pedal position switch (B) until it contacts the clutch pedal.
6. Turn in the clutch pedal position switch an additional 3/4 to 1 turn. Make sure the clutch pedal height did not change.
7. While holding the clutch pedal position switch, tighten the locknut (C).
8. Loosen the clutch interlock switch locknut (A).
9. Fully press the clutch pedal to the floor, then release the clutch pedal 9-вЂќ12 mm (0.35-вЂќ0.47 in) and hold it there.
10. Adjust the position of the clutch interlock switch (B) so the engine starts with the clutch pedal in this position.
11. While holding the clutch interlock switch, tighten the locknut 12. Check the clutch operation.
13. Connect the clutch pedal position switch connector and the clutch interlock switch connector, then check the cruise control and the clutch interlock operation.
AM/FM Antenna Repair
NOTE: To make an effective repair, the broken section must be no longer than one Inch. 1. Lightly rub the area around the broken section (A) with fine steel wool, then clean it with isopropyl al ...
If an error occurs while playing Pandora®, you may see the following error messages. If you cannot clear the error message, contact a dealer. ...
DTC 11-13: Right-front Wheel Speed Sensor Circuit Malfunction DTC 13-13; Left-front Wheel Speed Sensor Circuit Malfunction DTC 15-13: Right-rear Wheel Speed Sensor Circuit Malfunction DTC 17-13: ...