Honda Accord: Clutch Hydraulic System Bleeding
NOTE: - Do not reuse the drained fluid. Always use Honda DOT 3 Brake Fluid from an unopened container. Using a non-Honda brake fluid can cause corrosion and shorten the life of the system.
- Make sure no dirt or other foreign matter is allowed to contaminate the brake fluid.
- Do not spill brake fluid on the vehicle; it may damage the paint or plastic. If brake fluid does contact the paint or plastic, wash it off immediately with water.
- It may be necessary to limit the movement of the release fork with a block of wood to remove all the air from the system.
- Use fender covers to avoid damaging painted surfaces.
1. Do the battery removal procedure (see page 22-92).
2. Make sure the brake fluid level in the clutch reservoir (A) is at the MAX (upper) level line (B).
3. Attach one end of a clear tube to the bleeder screw (A), and put the other end into a container. Loosen the bleeder screw to allow air to escape from the system.
4. Make sure there is an adequate supply of fluid in the reservoir, then slowly push the clutch pedal all the way down. Before releasing the pedal, have an assistant temporarily tighten the bleeder screw.
Loosen the bleeder screw, and push the clutch pedal down again. Repeat this step until no more bubbles appear at the clear tube.
NOTE: Make sure the fluid level on the reservoir does not go below MIN.
5. Tighten the bleeder screw securely.
6. Refill the brake fluid in the reservoir to the MAX (upper) level line.
7. Do the battery installation procedure (see page 22-92).
You can set the temperature synchronously for the driver side and the passenger side in synchronized mode. 1. Press the SYNC button. - The system will switch to the synchronized mode. ...
The ceiling light has a three-position switch: ON, Door Activated, and OFF. In the Door Activated (center) position, the light comes on when you: Open either door. Unlock the driver’s do ...
Dynamic Damper Replacement
1. Remove the Inboard joint (see page 16-7). 2. Remove the dynamic damper band (see step 1 on page 16-7). 3. Remove the dynamic damper (A). Left driveshaft Right driveshaft 4. Install a ...