Honda Accord: Passenger's Middle Pad Removal/Installation
Special Tools Required
KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014*
*Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857
SRS components are located in this area. Review the SRS component locations, 2-door (see page 24-23), 4-door (see page 24-21) and the precautions and procedures (see page 24-25) before doing repairs or service.
NOTE: - Take care not to scratch the dashboard or the related parts.
- Use the appropriate tool from the KTC trim tool set to avoid damage when removing components.
1. Do the battery terminal disconnection procedure (see page 22-91), then wait at least 3 minutes before beginning work.
2. Remove these items: - Center pocket: - Without navigation system (see page 20-168) - With navigation system (see page 20-169) - Passenger's dashboard trim (see page 20-173) - Dashboard center vent (with navigation system) (see page 20-178) - Audio-HVAC module: - Without navigation system (see page 23-115) - With navigation system (see page 23-238) - Passenger's dashboard side vent (see page 20-177) - Passenger's airbag (see page 24-212)
3. Gently pull out along the edge of the passenger's middle pad (A) to release the hooks (B), then remove the pad.
4. Install the pad in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - Push the hooks into place securely.
- Do the battery terminal reconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
- Check for any DTCs that may have been set during repairs, and clear them.
Driver's Inner Middle Pad Removal/InstallationSpecial Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* * Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 NOTE: -Take care not to scratch the dashboard or the related pa ...
Column Cover Removal/InstallationNOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not to scratch or damage the column covers. - Do not pry the cover surface with any tools. 1. Adjust the steering column to the full ...
Brake System Inspection and Test
Inspect the brake system components listed. Repair or replace any parts that are leaking or damaged. Component Inspections: Brake System Test Brake pedal sinks/fades when braking 1. Set the pa ...
Trunk Lid Opener Cable/Fuel Fill Door
Opener Cable Replacement
SRS components are located in this area. Review the SRS component locations, 2-door (see page 24-23), 4-door (see page 24-21) and the precautions and procedures (see page 24-25) before doing repair ...
Folding Rear Seat
The back of the rear seat folds down, giving you direct access to the trunk. The seat-back is released from inside the trunk. When storing cargo, you can move the rear center shoulder belt o ...