Honda Accord: Center Console Rear Trim Removal/Installation
Special Tools Required
KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014*
*Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857
NOTE: - Take care not to scratch the center console and the related parts.
- Use the appropriate tool from the KTC trim tool set to avoid damage when removing components.
1. Gently pull out the center console rear trim (A) to detach the clips, then remove the trim.
Without rear ventilation
2. With rear ventilation: Disassemble the center console rear t r i m.
-1. Remove t h e screws (A,B), release t h e hooks (C) a n d t h e tabs (D), t h e n remove t h e upper t r im (E) and t he rear vent (F) as an assembly from the lower trim (G).
-2. Remove t h e screws (H), then separete t h e upper trim and t h e rear vent.
3. Install the trim in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
- Push the clips, the hooks, and the tabs into place securely.
NOTE: Keep all foreign particles out of the transmission. 1. Park the vehicle on level ground. 2. Warm up the engine to normal operating temperature (the radiator fan comes on), and turn the en ...
Security Hood Switch Test
1. Open the hood. 2. Disconnect the 2P connector from the security hood switch. 3. Check for continuity between the terminals. вЂў There should be continuity between terminals No. 1 and ...
You can manually select various functions of the climate control system when it is in fully automatic mode. All other features remain automatically controlled. Making any manual selection ca ...