Honda Accord: Battery Removal and Installation
NOTE: The battery terminal disconnection and reconnection procedure (see page 22-91) must be done before and after doing this procedure- Some systems store data in memory that is lost when the battery is disconnected.
1. Do the battery terminal disconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
2. Remove the two nuts (A) securing the battery setting plate, then remove the battery setting plate (B) and the battery (C).
1. Install the battery (A), then install the battery setting plate (B).
2. Tighten the two nuts (C) equally until the battery is stable.
NOTE: Do not deform the battery setting plate by tightening the nuts too much.
3. Do the battery terminal reconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
NOTE: Make sure the battery is installed correctly, and the positive terminal and the negative terminal are not reversed.
Battery Terminal Disconnection and ReconnectionDisconnection NOTE: Some systems store data in memory that is lost when the battery is disconnected. Do the following procedures before disconnecting the battery, 1. Make sure you have the anti-th ...
RelaysPower Relay Test Special Tools Required Relay Puller 07AAC-000A1A0 Use this chart to identify the type of relay, then do the test listed for it. *1:'08-09 models *2: Carefully remove the relay ...
Brake Hose and Line Inspection
1. Inspect t h e brake hoses for d a m a g e , deterioration, leaks, interference, and twisting. 2. Check the brake lines for damage, rusting, and leaks. Also check for bent brake lines. 3. ...
XM Radio Display Messages
‘‘LOADING’’ - XM is loading the audio or program information. ‘‘OFF AIR’’ - The channel currently selected is no longer broadcasting. ‘‘UPDATING’’ - The encryption code is ...