Honda Accord: Battery Removal and Installation
NOTE: The battery terminal disconnection and reconnection procedure (see page 22-91) must be done before and after doing this procedure- Some systems store data in memory that is lost when the battery is disconnected.
1. Do the battery terminal disconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
2. Remove the two nuts (A) securing the battery setting plate, then remove the battery setting plate (B) and the battery (C).
1. Install the battery (A), then install the battery setting plate (B).
2. Tighten the two nuts (C) equally until the battery is stable.
NOTE: Do not deform the battery setting plate by tightening the nuts too much.
3. Do the battery terminal reconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
NOTE: Make sure the battery is installed correctly, and the positive terminal and the negative terminal are not reversed.
DTC P0461: Fuel Level Sensor (Fuel Gauge Sending Unit) Circuit Range/Performance Problem NOTE: - Before you troubleshoot record all freeze data and any on-board snapshot, and review the general ...
Oil Pressure Switch Test
1 Disconnect the oil pressure switch connector (A) from the oil pressure switch (B). 2. Check for continuity between the oil pressure switch terminal and the engine (ground). There should be con ...
Playing AM/FM Radio
• Preset Memory To store a station: 1. Tune to the selected station. 2. Press to switch to the Audio menu screen. 3. Rotate to select Save Preset, then press . 4. Rotate to select ...