Honda Accord: Washer Reservoir Replacement
1. Remove the right inner fender (see page 20-290).
2. Disconnect the 2P connector(s) (A) from the washer motor (B) and the washer fluid level switch (Canada models).
Washer Reservoir Capacity:
2.5 L (2.64 US qt): USA models
4.5 L (4.75 US qt): Canada models
3. Disconnect the washer tube (C), then if necessary, remove the washer motor and the washer fluid level switch (D) (Canada models).
NOTE: Fluid may flow out of the opening.
4. Remove the clip (A) and three bolts from the washer reservoir (B).
5. Install the washer reservoir in the reverse order of removal. Check the washer motor operation.
Manual transmission only The fluid level should be between theMINandMAXmarks on the side of the reservoir. If it is not, add brake fluid to bring it up to that level. Use the same fluid spec ...
This feature, when activated, samples the first file in each folder for 10 seconds. To scan a folder, press the SCAN side of the SCAN/ A. SEL bar repeatedly. You will see SCAN next to FOLDER ...
LOCK - Press this button once to lock both doors. Some exterior lights will flash once. When you push LOCK twice within 5 seconds, you will hear a beep to verify that the doors are locked ...