Honda Accord: Washer Reservoir Replacement
1. Remove the right inner fender (see page 20-290).
2. Disconnect the 2P connector(s) (A) from the washer motor (B) and the washer fluid level switch (Canada models).
Washer Reservoir Capacity:
2.5 L (2.64 US qt): USA models
4.5 L (4.75 US qt): Canada models
3. Disconnect the washer tube (C), then if necessary, remove the washer motor and the washer fluid level switch (D) (Canada models).
NOTE: Fluid may flow out of the opening.
4. Remove the clip (A) and three bolts from the washer reservoir (B).
5. Install the washer reservoir in the reverse order of removal. Check the washer motor operation.
Front Seat-back Cover Replacement
Special Tools Required - KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* -Trim Pad Remover, Snap-on A177A or equivalent, commercially available *Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888 ...
Damper/Spring Disassembly, Inspection, and
Exploded View NOTE: When compressing the damper spring, use a commercially available strut spring compressor (Branick MST-580A or Model 7200, or equivalent) according to the manufacturer's ins ...