Honda Accord: Washer Reservoir Replacement
1. Remove the right inner fender (see page 20-290).
2. Disconnect the 2P connector(s) (A) from the washer motor (B) and the washer fluid level switch (Canada models).
Washer Reservoir Capacity:
2.5 L (2.64 US qt): USA models
4.5 L (4.75 US qt): Canada models
3. Disconnect the washer tube (C), then if necessary, remove the washer motor and the washer fluid level switch (D) (Canada models).
NOTE: Fluid may flow out of the opening.
4. Remove the clip (A) and three bolts from the washer reservoir (B).
5. Install the washer reservoir in the reverse order of removal. Check the washer motor operation.
Ignition Switch Replacement
NOTE: SRS components are located In the area. Review the SRS component locations 4-door (see page 24-21), 2-door (see page 24-23), and precautions and procedures (see page 24-25) before doing repai ...
Slave Cylinder Replacement
NOTE: - Use fender covers to avoid damaging painted surfaces. - Do not spilt brake fluid on the vehicle; it may damage the paint or plastic. If brake fluid does contact the paint or plastic, wa ...
Fuel Cap Warning Message System
Special Tools Required - Vacuum Pump/Gauge, 0 - 3 0 In.Hg, Snap-on YA4000A or equivalent, commercially available - Vacuum/Pressure Gauge, 0 - 4 In.Hg, 07JAZ-001000B comes on frequently, or if the ...