Honda Accord: Under-floorTWC Removal/Installation
1. Raise the vehicle on a lift.
2. Remove the exhaust pipe hangers (A).
3. Remove the under-floor TWC (B).
4. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal with new gaskets (C) and new self-locking nuts (D).
DTC P0010: VTC Oil Control Solenoid Valve Malfunction NOTE: Before you troubleshoot record all freeze data and any on-board snapshot and review the general troubleshooting Information (see page 11 ...
Lower Arm A Replacement
1. Raise and support the vehicle (see page 1-13). 2. Remove the rear wheel. 3. Remove the parking brake cable mounting bolt (B). 4. Remove the lower arm A mounting bolts, then remove lower a ...