Honda Accord: Warm Up TWC Removal/Installation
1. Raise the vehicle on a lift.
2. Remove the secondary H02S (Sensor 2) (see page 11-197).
3. Remove the bolts (A).
4. Remove the WU-TWC bracket (B).
5. Lower the vehicle.
6. Remove the frame brace (see page 20-306).
7. Remove the A/F sensor (Sensor 1) (see page 11-197).
8. Remove the upper converter cover (A).
9. Remove the WU-TWC (B) and the gaskets (C).
10. Remove the converter cover (A).
11. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal with new gaskets.
Seat Belt System Components
Your seat belt system includes lap/ shoulder belts in all seating positions. The front seat belts are also equipped with automatic seat belt tensioners. The seat belt system includes an in ...
Adjusting the Sound
1. Press the SETTINGS button. 2. Rotate to select Audio Settings, then press . 3. Rotate to select Sound, then press . Rotate to scroll through the following choices: The SVC ...
Throttle Body Removal/Installation
Do not insert your fingers into the installed throttle body when you turn the ignition switch to ON (II) or while the ignition switch is in ON (II). If you do, you will seriously injure your finger ...