Honda Accord: Warm Up TWC Removal/Installation
1. Raise the vehicle on a lift.
2. Remove the secondary H02S (Sensor 2) (see page 11-197).
3. Remove the bolts (A).
4. Remove the WU-TWC bracket (B).
5. Lower the vehicle.
6. Remove the frame brace (see page 20-306).
7. Remove the A/F sensor (Sensor 1) (see page 11-197).
8. Remove the upper converter cover (A).
9. Remove the WU-TWC (B) and the gaskets (C).
10. Remove the converter cover (A).
11. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal with new gaskets.
Gauge Control Module Replacement
NOTE: Before replacing the gauge control module, rewriting the ODO data and transferring the maintenance minder data to a new gauge control module (see page 22-350). 1. Remove the instrument vis ...
Refilling Window Washer Fluid
Check the amount of window washer fluid by looking at the reservoir. If the level is low, fill the washer reservoir. If the washer fluid is low, the washer level indicator comes on. Pour the ...
Installing a Child Seat with a Tether
A child seat with a tether can be installed in any seating position in the back seat, using one of the anchorage points shown above. Since a tether can provide additional security to the la ...