Honda Accord: Warm Up TWC Removal/Installation
1. Raise the vehicle on a lift.
2. Remove the secondary H02S (Sensor 2) (see page 11-197).
3. Remove the bolts (A).
4. Remove the WU-TWC bracket (B).
5. Lower the vehicle.
6. Remove the frame brace (see page 20-306).
7. Remove the A/F sensor (Sensor 1) (see page 11-197).
8. Remove the upper converter cover (A).
9. Remove the WU-TWC (B) and the gaskets (C).
10. Remove the converter cover (A).
11. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal with new gaskets.
Checking Wiper Blades
If the wiper blade rubber has deteriorated, it will leave streaks and the metal wiper arm may scratch the window glass. ...
Center Console Armrest Replacement
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* * Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 NOTE: - Take care not to scratch the console. - Use the appro ...
Trunk Pass-through Lid Replacement
4-door NOTE: Take care not to tear or damage the seat covers. 1. Fold down the rear seat-back. 2. Remove the screws, and release the hooks (A), then remove the trunk pass-through lid (B). 3 ...