Honda Accord: Warm Up TWC Removal/Installation
1. Raise the vehicle on a lift.
2. Remove the secondary H02S (Sensor 2) (see page 11-197).
3. Remove the bolts (A).
4. Remove the WU-TWC bracket (B).
5. Lower the vehicle.
6. Remove the frame brace (see page 20-306).
7. Remove the A/F sensor (Sensor 1) (see page 11-197).
8. Remove the upper converter cover (A).
9. Remove the WU-TWC (B) and the gaskets (C).
10. Remove the converter cover (A).
11. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal with new gaskets.
Shift Lock Solenoid Test
1. Connect the HDS to the DLC (A) located under the driver's side of the dashboard. 2. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II). Make sure the HDS communicates with the PCM. If it does not, go to the ...
Brake Hose and Line Inspection
1. Inspect t h e brake hoses for d a m a g e , deterioration, leaks, interference, and twisting. 2. Check the brake lines for damage, rusting, and leaks. Also check for bent brake lines. 3. ...