Honda Accord: Shift Fork Clearance Inspection
1. Measure the clearance between each shift fork (A) and its matching synchro sleeve (B). If the clearance exceeds the service limit, go to step 2.
Standard: 0.35-0.65 mm (0.014-0.026 inj
Service Limit: 1.0 mm (0.04 in)
2. Measure the thickness of the shift fork fingers.
- If the thickness is not within the standard, replace . the shift fork.
- If the thickness is within the standard, replace the synchro sleeve and the synchro hub as a set.
- If one arm of the shift fork shows more wear than others, the fork may be bent and needs to be replaced.
Standard: 7.4-7.6 mm (0.29-0.30 in)
3. Measure the clearance between the shift fork (A) and the shift arm (B). If the clearance exceeds the service limit, go to step 4.
Standard: 0.2-0.5 mm (0.01 - 0 . 0 2 in)
Service Limit: 0.6 mm (0.02 in)
4. Measure the width of the shift arm.
- If the width is not within the standard, replace the shift arm.
- If the width is within the standard, replace the shift fork.
Standard: 16.9-17.0 mm (0.665-0.669 in)
DTC P0122: TP Sensor A Circuit Low Voltage NOTE: Before you troubleshoot, record all freeze data and any on-board snapshot, and review the general troubleshooting information (see page 11-3). 1. ...
Heater Unit/Core Replacement
SRS components are located in this area. Review the SRS component locations (see page 24-21) and the precautions and procedures (see page 24-25) before doing repairs or service. 1. Do the batter ...
Center Console Removal/Installation
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not to scratch the front seat, the dashboard, or the related parts. 1 . Remove these items: - Center console panel (see page 20-157) ...