Honda Accord: Rear Door Sash Outer Trim Replacement
NOTE: Take care not to scratch the door.
1. Remove the door outer molding (see page 20-54).
2. Pull up the door sash outer trim (A) to release the trim from the clips, and release the trim from between the door glass outer weatherstrip (B) and the door, then remove the trim. Take care not to damage the door glass outer weatherstrip.
3. If the old door sash outer trim will be reinstalled, and the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
4. If the door sash outer trim (A) will be replaced, or the clips (B) are removed from the door, insert the trim between the door glass outer weatherstrip (C) and the door, and install the trim by pushing on the clip areas until the clips snap into place.
5. If the clips (A) are not removed from the door, install the door sash outer trim (B) by inserting it to the clips and between the door glass weatherstrip (C) and the door.
6. Reinstall the door outer molding (see page 20-54).
Connector to Harness Index
Starter Subharness Engine Wire Harness (M/T) Engine Wire Harness ( A / T ) *1: PZEV *2: Except PZEV CKP Sensor Subharness Shift Solenoid Wire Harness (A/T) Transmission Rang ...
SRS Unit Replacement
Removal 1. Do t h e b a t t e r y t e r m i n a l d i s c o n n e c t i o n procedure (see page 22-91), t h e n w a i t at least 3 m i n u t e s before s t a r t i n g work. 2. Remove t h e d ...
Fuel Pump/Fuel Gauge Sending Unit
1. Remove the fuel tank unit (see page 11 -320). 2. Remove the fuel level sensor (fuel gauge sending unit) (A) from the fuel tank unit (B). 3. Check these items before installing the fuel tank ...