Honda Accord: Rear Door Sash Outer Trim Replacement
NOTE: Take care not to scratch the door.
1. Remove the door outer molding (see page 20-54).
2. Pull up the door sash outer trim (A) to release the trim from the clips, and release the trim from between the door glass outer weatherstrip (B) and the door, then remove the trim. Take care not to damage the door glass outer weatherstrip.
3. If the old door sash outer trim will be reinstalled, and the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
4. If the door sash outer trim (A) will be replaced, or the clips (B) are removed from the door, insert the trim between the door glass outer weatherstrip (C) and the door, and install the trim by pushing on the clip areas until the clips snap into place.
5. If the clips (A) are not removed from the door, install the door sash outer trim (B) by inserting it to the clips and between the door glass weatherstrip (C) and the door.
6. Reinstall the door outer molding (see page 20-54).
Push the button between the center vents to turn on the hazard warning lights (four-way flashers). This causes all four outside turn signals and both turn indicators in the instrument pane ...
Auxiliary Input Jack
Use the jack to connect standard audio devices. 1. Open the AUX cover. 2. Connect a standard audio device to the input jack using a 1/8 inch (3.5 mm) stereo miniplug. - The audio syst ...