Honda Accord: Rear Door Sash Outer Trim Replacement
NOTE: Take care not to scratch the door.
1. Remove the door outer molding (see page 20-54).
2. Pull up the door sash outer trim (A) to release the trim from the clips, and release the trim from between the door glass outer weatherstrip (B) and the door, then remove the trim. Take care not to damage the door glass outer weatherstrip.
3. If the old door sash outer trim will be reinstalled, and the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
4. If the door sash outer trim (A) will be replaced, or the clips (B) are removed from the door, insert the trim between the door glass outer weatherstrip (C) and the door, and install the trim by pushing on the clip areas until the clips snap into place.
5. If the clips (A) are not removed from the door, install the door sash outer trim (B) by inserting it to the clips and between the door glass weatherstrip (C) and the door.
6. Reinstall the door outer molding (see page 20-54).
Component Location Index
4-door 4-door 2-door 2-door ...
Outside Temperature Indicator
If equipped This indicator displays the outside temperature in Fahrenheit (U.S. models) or Celsius (Canadian models). To see the outside temperature, press and release the select/reset knob ...
To use the sun visor, pull it down. When using the sun visor for the side window, remove the support rod from the clip, and swing it out. In this position, the sun visor can be adjusted by m ...