Honda Accord: Rear Door Sash Outer Trim Replacement
NOTE: Take care not to scratch the door.
1. Remove the door outer molding (see page 20-54).
2. Pull up the door sash outer trim (A) to release the trim from the clips, and release the trim from between the door glass outer weatherstrip (B) and the door, then remove the trim. Take care not to damage the door glass outer weatherstrip.
3. If the old door sash outer trim will be reinstalled, and the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
4. If the door sash outer trim (A) will be replaced, or the clips (B) are removed from the door, insert the trim between the door glass outer weatherstrip (C) and the door, and install the trim by pushing on the clip areas until the clips snap into place.
5. If the clips (A) are not removed from the door, install the door sash outer trim (B) by inserting it to the clips and between the door glass weatherstrip (C) and the door.
6. Reinstall the door outer molding (see page 20-54).
Lower Arm Removal / Installation
Special Tools Required - Ball Joint Thread Protector, 14 mm 07AAE-SJAA100 - Ball Joint Remover, 28 mm 07MAC-SL0A202 - Bushing Driver 070AF-TA0A100 - Bushing Receiver Set 070AF-TA0A220 Removal/Ins ...
All ChildrenMust Be Restrained
Each year, many children are injured or killed in vehicle crashes because they are either unrestrained or not properly restrained. In fact, traffic collisions are the number one cause of dea ...
Fuel Pipe Protector Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not to scratch the body. - When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage. 1. Remove the le ...