Honda Accord: Rear Door Sash Inner Trim Replacement
NOTE: Take care not to scratch the door.
1. Remove the door panel (see page 20-38).
2. Lower the glass fully.
3. Remove the door sash inner trim (A).
-1. Pull back the outside edge of the trim to release the rear hook (B) from the door.
-2. Pull back along the outside edge of the trim to release the hooks or the hook strips (C) from the door glass opening flange at the quarter glass area and the roof area of the door sash.
-3. Release the hook (D) from the glass run channel (E) at the front corner of the door sash.
-4. Pull back along the outside edge of the trim to release the hooks or hook strip (F) from the door glass opening flange at the B-pillar area of the door sash.
-5. Release the front hook (G) from the door.
4. Install the trim in the reverse order of removal, and push the hooks or the hook strips into place securely.
Shift Solenoid Valve Test,
Replacement, and Shift Solenoid
Wire Harness Replacement
1. Connect the HDS to the DLC (A) located under the driver's side of the dashboard. 2. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II). Make sure the HDS communicates with the PCM. If it does not go to the ...
1. Remove the center console panel (see page 20-157). 2. Disconnect the 6P (or 7P*) connector from the seat heater switch, then remove the switch. *: Front passenger's seat heater switch 3. ...