Honda Accord: Rear Bumper Finisher Cover Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to prevent damage.
- Take care not to scratch the rear bumper or the body.
- When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage.
1. Remove the screw and detach the clips. Pull the rear bumper finisher cover (A) forward to release the hooks (B), then remove the cover from the rear bumper (C).
NOTE: To release the clips, pry up on the center pin at the notch <D).
2. Install the cover in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
- Push the clips into place securely.
Fuel Pulsation Damper Replacement
PZEV model 1. Relieve the fuel pressure (see page 11-306). 2. Remove the engine cover. 3. Place a wrench (A) on the fuel rail (B). 4. Place a wrench (C) on the fuel pulsation damper (D), an ...
Front Door Glass Outer Weatherstrip
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not to scratch the door. 1. Remove t h e s e Items: - Door panel - 2-door (see page 20-12) - 4-door (see page 20-17) - Plastic cover ...
Folding Rear Seat
The back of the rear seat folds down, giving you direct access to the trunk. The seat-back is released from inside the trunk. When storing cargo, you can move the rear center shoulder belt o ...