Honda Accord: Rear Bumper Finisher Cover Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to prevent damage.
- Take care not to scratch the rear bumper or the body.
- When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage.
1. Remove the screw and detach the clips. Pull the rear bumper finisher cover (A) forward to release the hooks (B), then remove the cover from the rear bumper (C).
NOTE: To release the clips, pry up on the center pin at the notch <D).
2. Install the cover in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
- Push the clips into place securely.
Automatic Seat Belt Tensioners
For added protection, the front seat belts are equipped with automatic seat belt tensioners. When activated, the tensioners immediately tighten the belts to help hold the driver and a fron ...
Accessories and Modifications
Modifying your vehicle, or installing some non-Honda accessories, can make your vehicle unsafe. Before you make any modifications or add any accessories, be sure to read the following inform ...
Front Brake Disc Replacement
NOTE: Keep any grease off the brake disc and the brake pads. 1. Raise and support the vehicle (see page 1 -13). 2. Remove the front wheel. 3. Remove the brake hose mounting bolt (A). 4. R ...