Honda Accord: Rear Bumper Finisher Cover Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to prevent damage.
- Take care not to scratch the rear bumper or the body.
- When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage.
1. Remove the screw and detach the clips. Pull the rear bumper finisher cover (A) forward to release the hooks (B), then remove the cover from the rear bumper (C).
NOTE: To release the clips, pry up on the center pin at the notch <D).
2. Install the cover in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
- Push the clips into place securely.
Secondary Shaft Idler Gear Removal
Special Tools Required Attachment 42 mm I.D. 07QAD-P0A0100 Removal Place a spacer (A) on the secondary shaft (B), and set a puller (C) under the idler gear (D), then remove the idler gear. Ins ...
Adjusting the Sound
Press the MENU button to display the sound settings. Turn the selector knob to select an appropriate setting: bass, treble, fader, balance, SUBW* (subwoofer) and SVC (speedsensitive volume ...
Engine Oil Lewel Check
1. Park the vehicle on level ground, and start the engine. Hold the engine speed at 3,000 rpm with no load (in N or P (A/T model) or Neutral (M/T model)) until the radiator fan comes on, then tur ...