Honda Accord: Rear Bumper Finisher Cover Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to prevent damage.
- Take care not to scratch the rear bumper or the body.
- When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage.
1. Remove the screw and detach the clips. Pull the rear bumper finisher cover (A) forward to release the hooks (B), then remove the cover from the rear bumper (C).
NOTE: To release the clips, pry up on the center pin at the notch <D).
2. Install the cover in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
- Push the clips into place securely.
Rapid brake pad wear, vehicle vibration (after a long drive), or high, hard brake pedal NOTE: Make sure that the caliper pins are installed correctly. Upper caliper pin B and lower caliper pin A ar ...
Pull up the lid to open each pocket. ...
Ground to Components Index * 1 : EX-L, EX-L PZEV *2: Except EX-L, EX-L PZEV *3: With premium audio system *4: With navigation system *5: '10 model *6: '08-09 models ...