Honda Accord: Rear Bumper Finisher Cover Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to prevent damage.
- Take care not to scratch the rear bumper or the body.
- When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage.
1. Remove the screw and detach the clips. Pull the rear bumper finisher cover (A) forward to release the hooks (B), then remove the cover from the rear bumper (C).
NOTE: To release the clips, pry up on the center pin at the notch <D).
2. Install the cover in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
- Push the clips into place securely.
Component Location Index
4-door 4-door 2-door 2-door ...
Front Door Latch Replacement
NOTE: Put on gloves to protect your hands. 1. Remove the door panel and the inner handle: - 2-door ( s e e p a g e 20-12) - 4-door (see page 20-17) 2. Remove the plastic cover, as needed (see st ...
Oil Pump Chain inspection
1. Remove the oil pan (see page 7-11). 2. Measure the oil pump chain auto-tensioner rod length. If the length is over the service limit, replace the oil pump chain (see page 8-25). Oil Pump Chai ...