Honda Accord: Outside Air Temperature Sensor Test
NOTE: Before testing the sensor, check for HVAC DTCs (see page 21-101):.
1. Remove the outside air temperature sensor (seepage' 21-185).
2. Dip the sensor in ice water, and measure the resistance. Then pour warm water on the sensor, and check for a change in resistance.
3. Compare the resistance reading between terminals No. 1 and No. 2 of the outside air temperature sensor with the specifications shown"in the graph; the resistance should be within the specifications.
OUTSIDE AIR TEMPERATURE SENSOR
4. If the resistance is not as specified, replace the outside air temperature sensor (see page 21-185).
Cylinder Head Cover Installation
1. Thoroughly clean the head cover gasket and the groove. 2. Install the head cover gasket (A) in the groove of the cylinder head cover (B). 3. Check that the mating surfaces are clean and dry ...
Power Steering Hose, Line, and Pressure Switch
Note these items during installation: -Connect each hose to the corresponding line securely until it contacts the stop on the line. Install the clamp or adjustable clamp at the specified distance ...