Honda Accord: Outside Air Temperature Sensor Test
NOTE: Before testing the sensor, check for HVAC DTCs (see page 21-101):.
1. Remove the outside air temperature sensor (seepage' 21-185).
2. Dip the sensor in ice water, and measure the resistance. Then pour warm water on the sensor, and check for a change in resistance.
3. Compare the resistance reading between terminals No. 1 and No. 2 of the outside air temperature sensor with the specifications shown"in the graph; the resistance should be within the specifications.
OUTSIDE AIR TEMPERATURE SENSOR
4. If the resistance is not as specified, replace the outside air temperature sensor (see page 21-185).
Power Mirror Heaters
All Canadian models U.S. EX, EX-L and all V6 models The outside mirrors are heated to remove fog and frost. With the ignition switch in the ON (II) position, turn on the heaters by pressi ...
If equipped Turn the fog lights on and off by turning the switch next to the headlight switch. You can use the fog lights only when the headlights are on low beam. With the light switch in ...
Drive Belt Auto-tensioner
1. Remove the drive belt (see page 4-30). 2. Remove the power steering (P/S) fluid reservoir from the holder. 3. Remove the P/S pump (A) without disconnecting the P/S hoses, then remove the P/ ...