Honda Accord: Outside Air Temperature Sensor Test
NOTE: Before testing the sensor, check for HVAC DTCs (see page 21-101):.
1. Remove the outside air temperature sensor (seepage' 21-185).
2. Dip the sensor in ice water, and measure the resistance. Then pour warm water on the sensor, and check for a change in resistance.
3. Compare the resistance reading between terminals No. 1 and No. 2 of the outside air temperature sensor with the specifications shown"in the graph; the resistance should be within the specifications.
OUTSIDE AIR TEMPERATURE SENSOR
4. If the resistance is not as specified, replace the outside air temperature sensor (see page 21-185).
If a disc error occurs, you may see the following error messages. ...
Washer Tube Replacemen
1. Remove the right front inner fender (see page 20-290). 2. Remove the windshield washer nozzles and clips, then remove the tubes. *1:USA models *2: Canada models 3. Install in the reverse or ...
Keeping the tires properly inflated provides the best combination of handling, tread life, and riding comfort. Underinflated tires wear unevenly, adversely affect handling and fuel economy, ...