Honda Accord: Outside Air Temperature Sensor Test
NOTE: Before testing the sensor, check for HVAC DTCs (see page 21-101):.
1. Remove the outside air temperature sensor (seepage' 21-185).
2. Dip the sensor in ice water, and measure the resistance. Then pour warm water on the sensor, and check for a change in resistance.
3. Compare the resistance reading between terminals No. 1 and No. 2 of the outside air temperature sensor with the specifications shown"in the graph; the resistance should be within the specifications.
OUTSIDE AIR TEMPERATURE SENSOR
4. If the resistance is not as specified, replace the outside air temperature sensor (see page 21-185).
Sleep and Wake-up Mode Test
1. Shift to the sleep mode: Close all doors. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0), and remove the key, then open and close the driver's door. If the MICU receives no further inputs listed below, i ...
Trim Removal/Installation - Rear Shelf Area
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* *Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 Rear Shelf SRS components are located in this area. Review the S ...