Honda Accord: In-car Temperature Sensor Replacement
1. Remove the driver's inner dashboard trim (see page 20-167).
2. Disconnect the connector (A), and remove the in-car temperature sensor (B) from the air hose (C).
3. Install the sensor in the reverse order of removal. Be sure to connect the air hose securely
Defaulting All the Settings
Reset all the menu and customized settings as the factory defaults. 1. Press the SETTINGS button. 1. Press and hold the DISP button. 2. Rotate to select System Settings, then press . ...
Replacing Rear Bulbs
1. Open the trunk. Remove the screws in the center of each of the two fasteners on the side of the trunk lining. Pull the lining back. 2. Determine which of the three bulbs is burned out: ...
Countershaft Disassembly, Inspection,
1. Inspect the needle bearings for galling and rough movement. 2. Inspect the splines for excessive wear and damage. 3. Check the shaft bearing surface for scoring and excessive wear. 4. Lubr ...