Honda Accord: Output Shaft (Countershaft) Speed Sensor Replacement
NOTE: For A/T models (see page 14-188).
1. Disconnect the output shaft (countershaft) speed sensor 3P connector (A).
2. Remove the output shaft (countershaft) speed sensor (B).
3. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal with a new O-ring (C).
CKP Sensor Replacement
1. Raise the vehicle on a lift. NOTE: Make sure the vehicle is level, because engine oil will drip out when you remove the sensor. 2. Remove the CKP sensor cover (A). 3. Disconnect the CKP s ...
Passenger's Dashboard Trim
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* * Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 NOTE: - Take care not to scratch the dashboard or the related p ...
Cylinder Head Inspection for
1. Remove the cylinder head (see page 6-76). 2. Inspect the camshaft (see page 6-84). 3. Check the cylinder head for warpage. Measure along the edges, and three ways across the center. - If ...