Honda Accord: ECT Sensor 2 Replacement
1. Remove the front splash shield, (see page 20-291) 2. Drain the engine coolant (see page 10-6).
3. Disconnect the ECT sensor 2 connector (A), then remove ECT sensor 2 (B).
4. Install ECT sensor 2 with a new O-ring (C).
5. Install the front splash shield, (see page 20-291) 6. Refill the radiator with engine coolant (see page 10-6).
Synchro Sleeve and Hub Inspection and
1. Inspect the gear teeth on all synchro hubs and synchro sleeves for wear (rounded off corners). 2. Install each synchro hub (A) in its mating synchro sleeve (B), and check for free movement. Ma ...
1. Remove the drain channel (see page 20-94). 2. Slide the sunshade (A) until you can see both sunshade slider spacers (B). 3. Remove the screws, then remove both sunshade slider spacers. 4. ...